Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD4 Hardcore Invite.

• 10-03-2008 8:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys if you are looking to game on a mature server join me at http://www.teothers.com/news.php

Hardcore server is: 72.37.185.104:28960 Most folks are from California but members from Guam, Pennsylvania, Tampa, New Mexico and Oregon. So check us out generally from 8-1 most nights...

Thanks,:cool:

Tnerb Admin...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Raspberry

Where is the server based? I'm expecting to be banned from this server with in a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Thanks for the invite but ping to US servers aren't great at all... You know this is an Irish forum right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Looks like this guy is just spamming where ever he can find mention of CoD4 :( .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

yep, delete tbh mr. steffano

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah I agree. Although he did delete the other thread already. Originally the OP created two threads with pretty much the same post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Shameless pimping ftw .

Did I mention we have a server aswell 85.234.131.32:28965 :D

Advertisement