Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Some tinting questions

Options
  • 10-03-2008 8:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭

Hi folks - I am looking to get some light tinting done on my wife's car. On my own (BMW e60) I have sun-protection glass in the rear as an option. This level of tinting would be perfect for hers. Does anyone know what % that tint is? I'm guessing around 35%?

I did a quick search and people seem to recommend VisionFX (or Shades?). Are there any other places people recommend?

Finally - roughly what would it cost to get something like 35% on rear and side windows?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

best to do would be go see what 35% is.

I saw a X5 on Friday and was talking to teh owner and they have 35% all round. They got it from BMW when they bought and they were told there was one darker which they think was going to be 25%....

Advertisement