Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair Banning Appeal

Options
  • 10-03-2008 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

Is this possible?

I have been banned from adverts.ie and some of my privilages have been suspended on boards, for what I think, is a minor infraction.

I have talked to the mod who banned me, but he doesn't seem too interested in what I have to say.

Is it possible for another mod to review it?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

90 day ban for wasting the extremely valuable time of an adverts moderator doesn't seem OTT to me.

For all the delicate matters they have to tread and rules they have to enforce to make the site a pleasant experience for the majority, slinging that back in their faces, unsurprisingly, annoys the heck out of them. These guys don't get paid for what is almost a full time customer support job, they do it to help people.

The moderator in question may reduce the length of the ban if you quietly ask him to reconsider in a few weeks or a month.

Advertisement