Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do females watch wrestling shows like WWE/TNA/ECW?

Options
  • 10-03-2008 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Do females watch wrestling??????

Do females watch wrestling 9 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Y2J IS GOD

i'm a big fan and i'm curious do others was the shows or order the PPVs??

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

No to WWE. Its rubbish imo.

Used watch Ultimate Fighter on Bravo tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

Just don't get it at all.. i'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch any wrestling!

maple wrote: »
    No to WWE. Its rubbish imo.

Used watch Ultimate Fighter on Bravo tho.

:mad::mad::mad:

Mixed Martial Arts is a real sport, wrestling is fake!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

randy-orton-interview-20060317112642794.jpg

this doesn't do it for you no? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Never in a million years. My bf used to be big into it a few years ago but thankfully he gave up on it long before we met!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

jessie1 wrote: »
    Just don't get it at all.. i'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch any wrestling!

Yeah I agree... I'm sure I could do something more fun than stick pins in my eyes though :p

Just don't get the appeal, kind of like boxing. I'm not so sure I understand why people do it. I understand things like football, rugby, tennis etc where there's a ball involved & you go after that but wrestling.. letting yourself get thrown around and hurt etc.. i dunno!!

I'll stick to my good old reliable gymnastics any day!

Shaneu... OMG!! ewwwww!!!! Cant say i'm drawn to his fake tan, shaved legs, smarmy face and little...speedos!! hehehe!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

yes i watch them i think they are fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

not usually, but a guy i'm kinda seeing is into it, so i've watched it occasionally.

i think its totally ****, and i much prefer UFC or the like, but tbh, the few times i've watched it, its been so bad i've actually been in stitches, the awful story lines, the even worse faking punches etc. its actually quite amusing if you leave your intelligence at the door

(i was drunk and/or stoned when watching it, hence the reason i found it funny i think...)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

whoever that man is, hes disgusting. ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

When I was a kid I loved watching the WWF with my bro, the Bushwhackers (that name now seems a bit gross :eek: ) were my favourite and I used to walk around the sitting room doing their walk :D My nephew is now into it and I'd watch it the odd time with him. Can't say I'm a fan, just love how excited he gets and how freaky it is that he knows all their names, he's only 6!

I used to really love it when I was little....Johhny B badd was my favorite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

not so much in the last 8 months as I've notv but have been a hardcore wwe fan - I was four rows from the ring at the royal rumble a couple of years ago. Major crush on Matt Hardy for a while but he's turned into a bit of dick recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lurvely

I used to watch it up till bout 5 years ago & i loved it at the time, i stick it on from time to time just to see whats happening now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I know a girl who's mad into it. Started her own club and all.

Mmm, wrestling women.

Sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

ShaneU wrote: »
    randy-orton-interview-20060317112642794.jpg

this doesn't do it for you no? :D

Does his willy look small cos he is so buff or is it just small? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

lol it looks tiny :D

I wouldn't or couldn't bring myself to watch disgustingly muscley tanned men fake fighting with each other...along with the dodgy action that goes along with it too. It just seems a bit too mindless for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

mindless can be fun sometimes! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Seraphina wrote: »
    mindless can be fun sometimes! :p

Admit it, you'd rather be watching UFC!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Lilym

I used to when I was younger. I used to love it Hulk Hogan Ultimate Warrior Mr Perfect when it was WWF.I got really into it and then I grew out of it.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

hell no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Eire 4Ever

I watch them

• Registered Users Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

SarahSassy wrote: »
    Does his willy look small cos he is so buff or is it just small? :confused:

Might be small from all the drugs he takes

Might be small from all the drugs he takes

Not a drug in the world that will really do that, just so you know.

Just like the ones that "make them bigger." :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I thought Steriods make it smaller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

My sister loves it. It's basically just a soap opera with greased-up body builders at this stage. Wrestling women are hoooorrrrible!
    Only one semi-attractive one ever, and she was only attractive in comparison to the manbeasts she was with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Babette08

Do guys above 11 watch it?? The odd time when flicking you stumble upon it - unintentionally hilarious - laugh your head off for a few minutes and move on. That guy you posted is yuch...grease monkey like the rest of them :rolleyes:

: (

I thought Steriods make it smaller

Nope.

This is what happens when you spend too much time putting "jokes" into the "fact" pile.

It's the easy insult for those of us who are large through gym efforts. "Bet his cock is tiny from all the steroids!" Eh, sure it is!

If anyone is doing steroids it would have a negative impact on natural testosterone production and may result in temportary hygodonadism or possible permanent is not treated correctly.

Don't do them myself but it is a very interesting field of study.

As for the topic at hand, an ex of mine used to be mad into Wrestling and such and even went to a show with me when i was still into it as well.

As for Wrestling, it's the male equivelent of the Pussy Cat Dolls. Don't let it upset you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

My son and daughter are and have being big big fans for years .They got up at 7.00 last week to get tickets foe the big wrestling gig in june in Liverpool .I went to see the WWF with them in the manchester arena and although i am not a bif fan myself , i found it very exciting .Stacy kiebler was wrestling there to that day ;)
    images.jpg
    stacy_chokes_torrie.jpg

Advertisement