Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness draught 500ml cans €1.25 in tescos

• 10-03-2008 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭

Guinness draught 500ml cans €1.25 in tescos, not amazing value, but it is rarely on offer, works out at €30 per crate but they are not forcing you to buy a crate.

6 for €7.50 is OK when you compare it to usual 6 for €7 deals on cans.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

cheers for that. which store you see it in?

edit: not in jervis st anyhow @ 13.30 hrs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Ballybrack. They had them a few weeks ago and I missed out. I didn't see if there was a yellow sign, they usually say when the offer ends at the bottom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭freebee23

Since the Guinness poker and rugby kit offers I have reacquainted my palate to Draught guinness!!!
    I think a trip down to Tesco's is on the cards.
    Thanks op for the heads up.

Cheers,
    Freebee23

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

checked manor st. aswell and no luck. wonder are they near their bb date like the ones in aldi last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

sweetie wrote: »
    wonder are they near their bb date like the ones in aldi last week.
    Yes, just checked. end of april, won't see the weekend out though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Cheers rubadub,

I bought a tray in Ballybrack on Tuesday. Decided I should get more on wednesday. Went to Bray..€1.95 a can. Back to Ballybrack for another tray for 30 quid. Stocks running low last night though...

Longer BB date than Aldi too, end of April, like that matters!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

They have some 24 can crates in Tesco mahon point for €30. They're close to best before date - some are 26th March but I found some with May and June dates so I got myself one crate - they won't last till May.

Advertisement