Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Hotel - Easter Sunday - ANYWHERE?

• 10-03-2008 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am thinking of heading away with my loved one on Easter night... Just for the night. Does anyone know of any good offers on in a nice/fancy hotel anywhere in Ireland? Seriously, we'll travel! Just want to get away for a night/two.

I found dghotels.com have a special offer, 1 night B&B with evening dinner for €99! Something along those lines :D Anyone know of anything?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

d4hotels.com

Formally Jury's Ballsbridge (5 star) you'll get a room for 80 euro per night. No meal included but I presume the 99 euro you quote above with meal is 99 per person so you would still have alot left over to buy a meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭firebug_guy

johnfás wrote: »
    d4hotels.com

Formally Jury's Ballsbridge (5 star) you'll get a room for 80 euro per night. No meal included but I presume the 99 euro you quote above with meal is 99 per person so you would still have alot left over to buy a meal.

Actually its €99 for 2 people, with breakfast and evening meal. I think I will go with dghotels. Thanks a mill though

Advertisement