Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent website for Dublin weather?

Options
  • 10-03-2008 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Oh just found this part of the board :)

Had a quick look though threads and can't see...is there a decent site for weather? The Met site seems to have very little info (no predicted temps? or am I looking in the wrong spot?) Would appreciate a link

I know it changes every 5 mins...but!! I like to know what I'm facing out there.

Just looking at the weather back home and glad I'm not there...a week in the high 30's..again :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭ozchick

Hmm, the IRLweather site looks pretty good now I've found it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭squonk

Have a look at the weatherstaions link on the main page of this forum. You've people like Snowbie, Weathercheck and artictree who all have weather stations and publish their data. Admittedly some of them are in Wicklow but it's not a million miles away.

ozchick wrote: »
    Just looking at the weather back home and glad I'm not there...a week in the high 30's..again :eek:
    :rolleyes:
    GOOD GOD whats wrong with that!!!!
    :):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭ozchick

:rolleyes:
    GOOD GOD whats wrong with that!!!!
    :):):):)

I know, I know,:rolleyes: you have endured a winter and I still have to face a Dublin winter, but after 5 months of hot weather back home, including a lot of days of 40 degrees, you kinda get over it - true. Its exhausting - thank goodness I was far enough south that we get cool changes so we can recharge the batteries before the next onslaught.

Oh and thanks for the sites - awesome!

Advertisement