Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kellys Saphix.

Options
  • 10-03-2008 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

I have recently purchased one of these bikes, I personally think its fantastic, light as a feather and a comfortable ride.
    But I cant google the things to see if they are considered a good bike, it cost €400, and I am wondering if I got a reasonable deal. Has anyone heard of these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Kellys Saphix sounds like some kind of rare medical condition :).

I'm seeing more and more of this brand about the place. They seem to be pretty good quality. If you're happy with it that's the main thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I love it, its like cycling on air in comparison to the heavy steel beast I used to have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭DurtyMurty

Link Here

It says the weight is 13,72 kg mind you, but if it feels light that's the main thing

f/derailleur Shimano C051 ?

Just when I had learned all tht Acera, Deore, LX, XT etc hierarchy - they go and confuse it all with numbers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Don't Kelly's do any flat bar road bikes?! What's with all the suspension, just adding (in most cases) unwanted weight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭liamtinney

Jumpy wrote: »
    I have recently purchased one of these bikes, I personally think its fantastic, light as a feather and a comfortable ride.
    But I cant google the things to see if they are considered a good bike, it cost €400, and I am wondering if I got a reasonable deal. Has anyone heard of these?

The kellys range are what I think one of the best value bikes that has come into this country in a while, the model above that the axis is my best selling bike last year, the price of €400 was a good deal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement