Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

great price for liverpool tomorrow

• 10-03-2008 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

pool to win plus a goal 10/11 so it covers any score draws . jeazus thats a great price
    but would just be good for lumping or a double

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

redfan wrote: »
    pool to win plus a goal 10/11 so it covers any score draws . jeazus thats a great price
    but would just be good for lumping or a double
    Indeed it is a very nice price, i hate betting on inter in europe as they are extremely random at times, noone knows if its gonna be the 2 seasons unbeaten league team that turns up or the ordinary lackluster side that played at anfield.

Although after the disaster ofa weekend i had thanks to utd and chelsea i guess i might aswell have a punt, it can't get any worse can it?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They have a back line that I might run past.

Mike.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Betting on Liverpool should be a big no no really at this point. It is something I swore off years ago being a pool fan.

Edit: Considering though that PP have Liverpool at 1/5 to qualify, 10/11 with -1 does seem big since the only other permutations where they go through but the above bet loses is 2-0 going through on penos or losing by 2 but scoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

5starpool wrote: »
    Betting on Liverpool should be a big no no really at this point. It is something I swore off years ago being a pool fan.

Well there is some clubs that i usually refuse to bet on , namely being barca and celtic due to the kind of random losses they have sometimes so i understand the logic behind not betting on the pool , might have a few on them as rafa seems to have finally gotten their act together and torres seems posessed at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I'm going for an inter win - 2-0 to be exact. This one is on it's way to pens! Thankfully i've no college tomorrow so i'll be parked up watching this one.. might do a few BIR's too

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Torres goal in 40th min ftw!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

5starpool wrote: »
    Torres goal in 40th min ftw!!

lol, probably wont start knowing rafa.

PP bets some ridiculous value here

Torres to score anytime 3.30 score two 19.00, hatrick 101.00

Liverpool Draw No Bet -3.25
    Liverpool win
    Liverpool -1
    Liverpool +1
    Qualify for nxt round--1.20
    Liverpool And Draw ---1.90

Liverpool to win the match
    9 or less corners
    Card Index:Up to and Including 45 points - 23.00

Liverpool to win the match
    9 or less corners
    Card Index:60 points or more - 21.00

Mike.

Bump any views? Liverpool now 4.33 to win.

I stuck todays wins the on the nags for a win.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

went for a 2-2 draw @ 16/1 and gerrard to score first @ 9/1 one of them better come in or therell be no betting on the horses tommorow:p:p

• Advertisement

Me does a little dance!

Mike.

Advertisement