Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinking of travelling, medication issue

• 10-03-2008 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of heading off travelling soon for anywhere from 4 months to a year. The problem is I have to take an injection every 2 weeks for a medical condition. This injection costs alot of money, I think it's classified as a high tech drug, but the health service cover it, I just go in an pick it up once a month (2 shots) in the pharamcy.

So my question is, what's the deal with bringing this medication on board an aircraft as it's gone so strict these days. Although surely there is some procedure for people who have to bring medication abroad?
    And has anyone any idea if it's possible to get it shipped abroad a month for future doses or would this be illegal in some way?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭sioda

Cant claim to use a injected medicine but had to carry a years supply of Asthma drugs(inhalers & pills).

Keep a copy of the perscription in your luggage.

Also mailed 6 months supply ahead of me to oz with another copy of the perscription in them and they got there fine no legality issues afaik

Advertisement