Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

obstacle course limerick

Options
  • 10-03-2008 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know of any obstacle courses in Limerick? Is there one for public use in UL? Is that one in cratloe still there? I was very young when i was there last.
    Thanks
    P

Comments

All I can think of that's in UL would be the rock climbing wall.As for Cratloe yeah the obstacle course is still there although the motocrossers decided to knock bits of it down for fun :rolleyes: But they were put back up fast enough.By the way the best bit is gone now,Coillte filled up the logs over the stream bit which is a shame

• Registered Users Posts: 42 han68

Try the new 'Ballysimon Junction' on the N24 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Goofy

There is no obstacle course in UL. The one in cratloe is pretty much gone. there are only a few of the obstacles left. The trail is still there though. Its great for running.
    UL's activity centre in Killaloe might have one. http://www.ulac.ie/

Advertisement