Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Victor deposed in most prolific poster shocker!

Options
  • 10-03-2008 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

Shurely Shome Misthake? :D

number1.jpg
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Don't call me Shirley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

<voice in background> Fuckin' ell! Gotta be true so!

indo_1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

I see no evidence of foul play

/returns to playing with fisher price toy castle

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i see mike is quickly catching up by simply adding a pointless post and his name to threads.

quality mike, quality...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

i see mike is quickly catching up by simply adding a pointless post and his name to threads.

quality mike, quality...
    I love you WhiteWashMan :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

If only he had made the newspapers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

quality mike, quality...

Try modding soccer :p

[edit] Holy crap, when did I reach 10,000 posts????

[edit, edit] It was an access request post, bloody typical :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

quality mike, quality...
    Says the man who just did the same thing. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

If he does it another 31,000 times, you can bitch about it. (I just cannot bring myself to use that damn emoticon. I hate lame emoticons. :cool:)

This can probably be merged with the [url=ttp://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055251639]similar thread in AH[/url], it aint Feedback. All that matters really is that Victor doesn't come first.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

quality mike, quality...

Nice one.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Karoma wrote: »
    This can probably be merged with the similar thread in AH, it aint Feedback.

Didn't see the thread in AH, I saw her post in Satellite, so just posted here as I thought it was a bug.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Since when did this topic turn into a "Slag Mike" campagin?

Mikes a grand lad and I think he contributes constructively.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

oops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

wonder is this going to give birth to the "Cult says oops" gathering card :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

CuLT wrote: »
    oops.

I noticed your last message, editing it out didnt make any difference!! I spotted it!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

?

im sorry, youre obviously blind, cant read, cant count, and have no clue as to the idea of irony.
    really, you used to be be more firey when you attacked me. now all i get is this. i feel cheated somewhow...
    psi wrote:
    Try modding soccer
    i'll swap you soccer for AH?
    psi wrote:

[edit] Holy crap, when did I reach 10,000 posts????

[edit, edit] It was an access request post, bloody typical

its always the big occassions that go passed unnoticed doing the job. now that i think about it, i have absolutely no idea what my post count is. must check it.
    sully wrote:
    Since when did this topic turn into a "Slag Mike" campagin?

Mikes a grand lad and I think he contributes constructively.

its always interesting when someone says something off topic and the thread veers completely. although, you have to admit, it doesnt say much about the original topic if thats the case :)

anyway, mike knows i think his smilie and signiture posts are crap. so i expect him to fully turn up here and add one. we have an understanding. the rest are just jumping on the bandwagon. chelsea supporters the lot.

mind you, mikes contributions of a smilie and a sig are actually a lot more constructive than a lot of posts i often seen. many of them on this thread.

oh, did i add i was only being facetious?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Victor is back on top. All is well in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

?
    i'll swap you soccer for AH?

I don't get you in the context of this thread. I thought the point of AH was pointless posts??
    its always the big occassions that go passed unnoticed doing the job. now that i think about it, i have absolutely no idea what my post count is. must check it.
    Last time I looked, I had about 7000 posts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

So what was the story with that???

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Sully wrote: »
    I noticed your last message, editing it out didnt make any difference!! I spotted it!
    I would like to distract you all from this temporary miscalculation by reintroducing this little fella: :pac:
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I would like to distract you all from this temporary miscalculation by reintroducing this little fella: :pac:

So that's what you've been working on for the past few weeks? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

:pac::pac::pac:
    Yeehaa.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

:pac: :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

Cool. Now what was CuLT talking about again?

Do you think this deserves a thread in AH?

It would wind Karoma up so much, it would be worth the inevitable ban. :D

Well it deserves a thread somewhere, so why not AH? :D

It just got a mention in the bar.

Something tells me that little fella will be all over the place by tomorrow. :pac:

Shame on you WWM! Shame on you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Zaph wrote: »
    Something tells me that little fella will be all over the place by tomorrow. :pac:

It's already popping up everywhere, it's only been back five minutes! People are gonna be pretty damn confused when they log back in tomorrow

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I don't get you in the context of this thread. I thought the point of AH was pointless posts??
    As opposed to the myriad of intelligent debates about Wayne Rooney's ankle?

Last time I looked, I had about 7000 posts :(
    You should get out more.

smashey wrote: »
    Do you think this deserves a thread in AH?

It would wind Karoma up so much, it would be worth the inevitable ban. :D

There already is one.

Advertisement