Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to delete thread

Options
  • 10-03-2008 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Anyone know how to delete a thread?I staryed one and i want to delete it its wrecking my head cant find out how to do it anywhere???????
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Click Edit->Delete (insert reason for deletion) then Delete Message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Go to first post, edit, go advanced, delete thread. Don't forget to tick the delete post box.
    When the first post is deleted the thread is deleted.

There are some restrictions, but try that first.

/edit foiled again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

All else failing you can just put something like

** MOD PLEASE DELETE **

when you edit the post and someone should clean it up shortly :)

(note : mods please do not delete :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Wise-one

Im so sorry for bein so stupid but here is the edit button...its nowhere on my page....:( sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

edit.jpg
    Right there on all the posts you have made

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

You may not be able to delete the post as all the threads you have posted on have already been replied to by other posters. It may stop you from deleting the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Also you lose the ability to edit/delete posts after a few days. If you report the post with the Report Post button report.gif and ask nicely then a kindly moderator might do it for you.

Advertisement