Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notary near Clontarf?

Options
  • 10-03-2008 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Need to get some documents notarised for my visa to Oz. Does anyone know a decent, cheap notary in North Dublin who I could get to easily from Clontarf? Being cheap is a must have....

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Most Notaries are in the city centre I'm afraid. Clontarf is Dublin 3 right? Then you could try Matthew O'Donohoe, 11 Fairview, D3. Alternatively Ralph MacDarby 15 the Meadows, Howth Road, D5.

Don't really see anyone else in your area.

As for fees - they are all the same. The fees chargeable are set down by statute as far as I recall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Valehru

Thanks for that, you see I need to get supposedly all original documents notarised for this visa lark, thats quite a few documents to be done which can be a pain in the arse. I was quoted €30 per document by a solicitor down in the country, anyone know what the standard rate is?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I'm not 100% sure but I think the standard fee is actually €50 or thereabouts, so you may actually have been quoted at discounted fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Gerry_J

Advertisement