Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High-speed camera

Options
  • 10-03-2008 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Anyone know where i can get a loan high-speed camera around campus without any hassle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I doubt any department that is not your own would loan one without any hassle tbh. Expensive equipment usually involves a hell of a lot of trusting to be handed out on loan, you'd want to know someone in the relevant dept I would reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

The M&OE department have one, i know somebody(in engineering) that needed it and it was only loaned out if somebody from the manufacturing department could use it for them. And coming up to FYP deadline time now(thurs wk 9), i doubt if they would loan it out to a non engineering dept...

Advertisement