Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Aaaaaaarrrrghhhhhhh!!!

Options
  • 10-03-2008 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

It was f*cking parked, fer chrissakes!!

Photo-0103.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

F*cking hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

do ya know who did it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Grinderman

Be Clean!
    Be Seen!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Ah that's crap man - hope ya get it sorted soon.
    Any idea who did it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Sorry, but if you parked in your drive it wouldn't have happened

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Ouch :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Shìt.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Jimbo, how do you even know that's my house? Go and f*ck yourself, will you?

I was visiting my brother's house and his neighbour reversed out into me, so yeah, I know who it was. The simmering hasn't stopped yet, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭agent_smith

thats probably the last thing the OP was hoping to hear here. A bit of sympathy please!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

jimbo78 wrote: »

Yes it's his fault :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

blastman wrote: »
    I was visiting my brother's house and his neighbour reversed out into me, so yeah, I know who it was. The simmering hasn't stopped yet, though.

well at least you know who did it. i hope they arent trying to deny it :rolleyes:

stupid idiots that do that pi$$ me off :mad:. its quite possible to reverse a car and not plough into cars behind you in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭port

Bad luck,but his insurance will sort it.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Take some time off!

Listen, first of all I wasn't tring to be abusive to you OP so dont be so sensitive. I apologise if my post offended you. This is a public forum that you posted that pic up on so you have to accept people are going to comment on it.
    You didn't just post it up for sympathy did you?
    I do feel sorry for you and I know if it happened to me I would be well pissed off but you gotta accept when you park in a public place you run the risk of some dumbass hitting you.
    It has happened to me more than once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Sorry, but if you had parked in your drive and gotten a taxi to your brother's house it wouldn't have happened.

Seriously tho, at least you know who did it, and more importantly, who is going to pay for it.

PS. Is the DOHC VTEC sticker on the door genuine? Always liked the glass roof in those too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

jimbo78 I'd shut up and log-out, it will give you the chance to reflect on your position (which is untenable).

Mike.

Mike,
    I'm not the one who over-reacting here. I'm obviously not the only one who has the view. I apologised if my post came across as harsh. Much adoo about nothing IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

jimbo78 wrote: »

d!ckhead post of the month

OP you have my sympathies :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

You poor fecker....the only thing more frustrating than denting your car yourself, is someone else doing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

I dunno..... my neighbour parks outside on road causeing obstruction/ parks ouside neighbours house(the womans house is below street level so in effect she's looking at the under side of his car, it's a private estate 10 house's and her on anti depressants) and anyone else's even when his own drive is empty (he has two cars), has his daughter in law park on paths out side other neighbours house and then goes away on holidays (designated parking no more than 30 meters away). I cant wait for some smo to plough him out of it. I hate ignorant feckers who park their cars with no consideration for other road users.....op im sure you wern't illegally parked/ causing an obstruction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

At least it was the door, any further back and the B pillar and quarter panel would be crumpled too, still bad luck though lad.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 65,415 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Closing this now. More than enough people have been banned today already. @OP - very sorry this happened to you. Never an excuse to use abusive language though.

@some other posters (you know who you are) - imagine if this happened to you and some smart a$s posted something like you did. How would you feel then?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement