Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grove Island

Options
  • 10-03-2008 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Heya,I posted in the Limerick section but nobody replied. . . Ive booked a place in the Grove Island apartments and will hopefully be attending Limerick School Of Art and Design which I know is part of LIT.Can anybody give me info on Grove Island. .like what are the bedrooms like [big,double or single beds,bathrooms]. .do u share with people doing similar subjects,do alot of people get on. .parties. etc. Any info would help - thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭CyberDave

artstudent wrote: »
    Heya,I posted in the Limerick section but nobody replied. . . Ive booked a place in the Grove Island apartments and will hopefully be attending Limerick School Of Art and Design which I know is part of LIT.Can anybody give me info on Grove Island. .like what are the bedrooms like [big,double or single beds,bathrooms]. .do u share with people doing similar subjects,do alot of people get on. .parties. etc. Any info would help - thanks guys.

I went to LSAD. I had a look at Grove Island apartments and they looked fine. but I found them very expensive so I had to find alternative apartments. It is mainly Art College students in Grove Island and there are plenty of parties.

For more info you should contact the Student Union. Here is their MySpace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=129440201

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Hey,
    There are 4 bedroom and 5 bedroom apartments in grove. All of them are ensuite. Very nice apartments. I'm going to be moving there in September because I found myself constantly there for all of 1st Year. They are great apartments to live in. Some apartments have one room with a double bed.

Need any more info, just hit me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Oh cool, they have a website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 artstudent

They do but theres not a great deal of info about the apartments or actually any pictures,theres an plan drawing but thats not to much to go on haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭RINO87

hope you have em booked, the place has been full for a while now, theres private (nicer!) apartments in the same complex (lock mills and fishermans quay) for rent tho, much better value for money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 artstudent

Ya I have mine booked for a good few months now.The private idea is good but I would only do that in my 3rd / 4th year though.

Advertisement