Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question About Fifa 2008

Options
  • 11-03-2008 12:33am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I noticed this game doesnt have anything like Career mode? Or am I missing something?

You seem to only be able to play tournament where you cant play any Champions League matches against other teams or Friendlys at that.. Nor transfer players.

I think it sorta sucks tbh..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    I noticed this game doesnt have anything like Career mode? Or am I missing something?

You seem to only be able to play tournament where you cant play any Champions League matches against other teams or Friendlys at that.. Nor transfer players.

I think it sorta sucks tbh..

Manager Mode is what you're looking for.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Ya thats it, BUT its not there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Ya thats it, BUT its not there?

Hhhhm what console are you playing on? It's in the Xbox 360 version. From various sources I've heard the game was made primarily for the Xbox 360 so it has more features, better gameplay, smoother graphics etc. It was just ported to the other systems. Very badly ported, seemingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Manager Mode is on every version on every console. Its also very in depth, a quality mode.

Go to: Game Modes> Manager Mode

Advertisement