Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steyr M9-A1

Options
  • 11-03-2008 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Thinking of getting myself a nice wee present, i have could well have the option of getting it in a 9mm or a 40....Anyone had any experience with this or heard anything about it? I will be using it for target and practical aswell...thanks in advance guys n gals.....;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Hi Mac,

Not a bad bit of kit from my experience although they are more suited to practical than target. great value for money too at 700euro.:)

I tried one out in the states last year. It was quite plessant to shoot in .40S&W. I like that althought they look clunky they sit nice and low in your hand much like a glock. I also tried it converted to 357sig and it was a bit of a brute(or maybe i'm a wussie):o

Hezz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Mac Tire

Good stuff Hezz,
    I was hoping to hear something like that, just have to wait til my mate (firearms dealer) gets them in, he is away to Germany for the next few days, so fingers crossed it will be next wekk when I get my mits on one...:)
    Thanks,
    Mac

Advertisement