Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The drop down menus seem to be stalling the site a bit.

Options
  • 11-03-2008 1:41am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Whenever a page loads it stalls for me for a second or two on either "Read www.boards.ie" or "Waiting www.boards.ie". This is both on firefox 2.0.0.12 and opera. If I adblock the boards.ie/javascript* it seems to resolve it a bit so it looks like something wrong with the drop down menus.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It seems no-one else is having this problem, so it must just be me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I've installed firefox 3 beta 4 and it seems to have resolved the issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭¬_¬

Excellent.

I'm just going to post in this thread to stop you looking like a loner. You are most welcome.

Jaysus, can someone not talk to themselves any more with out someone coming along and interrupting them???????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement