Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun dealers in clare???

Options
  • 11-03-2008 7:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know of anyone selling shotguns in clare

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Try Patsy Hayes he used to deal from home.Dont have an address or phne nr.Ring Ennis garda station and ask them.Or midwest sporting supplies in Newmarket on Fergus.They advertise in the Shooters digest

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭bogteal

joe o loughlin in lisdoon Patsy cronen closed down there is a guy in tulla can't think of name right now hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Cheers Bog Teal.
    Didnt know Patsy had closed up shop.
    Lad in Tulla area ..would that be Ralf Niebauer?

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

I'd recommend Joe O'Loughlin in Lisdoonvarna myself, my local dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

thanks guys i found amtthew sheedy in tull , great guy good to deal with bought a Beretta 686 white onyx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭bogteal

You can pm me if you want number to join ennis gun club.They have clay practise once a week starting shortly.

Advertisement