Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waste pipes

• 11-03-2008 9:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Not even sure if you can help me with this. We are scratch coating the house at the minute but need to drill out for the waste pipes for the plumbing. However our plumber isnt back until next week and the plasterer really wants to get moving.

Im going to drill them myself but need to know what height above the hollowcore they need to be? We're putting in UFH so the screed with be approx 5in upstairs and downstairs.

Comments

Might be just as easy to drill a neat hole through the finished plaster, than plaster around an empty hole.
    Depends on the suite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Might be just as easy to drill a neat hole through the finished plaster, than plaster around an empty hole.
    Depends on the suite.

Might check that out with the plasterer today and see what he thinks. Ill keep trying the plumber but I think he's hiding on me. Might have to start ringing around again and looking for a plumber!

Advertisement