Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballyboden

Options
  • 11-03-2008 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Where in Dublin is Ballyboden? Is there any hotels there or where would nearest place be to it to get hotel. I think its on South side? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

South County Dublin between Firhouse and Dundrum - junction 12 off the M50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

A hotel in Tallaght would probably be your best bet, it's only a short drive (or bus) from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

I was looking at The Beacon hotel in Sandymount D16 so wouldnt think thats too far from it. Anyone stayed here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Featherl wrote: »
    I was looking at The Beacon hotel in Sandymount D16 so wouldnt think thats too far from it. Anyone stayed here?

That's Sandyford.

One of the hotels in Tallaght - there's one or two right on the N81 - would be a better bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

yeah sandymount is not really close the two hotel is tallaght the plaza hotel and the abberley court hotel are your best bet

http://www.abberley.ie/

http://www.tallaghtplazahotel.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

what about a hotel/B&B in rathfarnham/ templeogue/ knocklyon? those areas are closest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

There's nowhere in Templeogue or Knocklyon that I can think of, maybe a few B&B's. I totally forgot about the Three Rock hotel, that's quite close to Ballyboden too.

Advertisement