Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The never ending Laois general chat thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Ah don't slap her Ruby!!!! You have to distract her ~ I love dogs but am just out for too long every day to have one. Do you need a dog sitter???????? :D:D

Am only playing catch up now but if you think I am lurking around outside a pub with 'Curvy Vixen' on my chest you have SO got another thought coming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Ah don't slap her Ruby!!!! You have to distract her ~ I love dogs but am just out for too long every day to have one. Do you need a dog sitter???????? :D:D

Am only playing catch up now but if you think I am lurking around outside a pub with 'Curvy Vixen' on my chest you have SO got another thought coming!

im LMFAO curvy thats hilarious!!!! :D

cool i know who to call on for a sitter so! have you got a good pair of hard shoes to hide your toes?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

with a sign like that on your top curvy if i seen ya we wouldnt even get into the pub;), its a good laugh isnt it

Ah I worked in a vets on a voluntary basis for 3 years ~ I'm animal crackers!! I'd dog-sit in a heartbeat!

Bring Mini to the meet!!

Ah I worked in a vets on a voluntary basis for 3 years ~ I'm animal crackers!! I'd dog-sit in a heartbeat!

Bring Mini to the meet!!

me too love animals! doubt the barman would let her in though as shes underage! lol. shes 13 weeks just gone. lol aka 3months and a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Im also an animal lover. theres three dogs in my house at the moment.

oh wow! 3 of them! janey! my sister has 2 labs and i dont know how she does it! what dogs do you have?

Here are the most recent pics of her from last weekend.
    P9130070.jpg

P9130076.jpg

Ruby-J wrote: »
    oh wow! 3 of them! janey! my sister has 2 labs and i dont know how she does it! what dogs do you have?

a lab, a rottie and a setter. the best fun in the world though i have to say!

i have a samoyed husky at home, we dont keep him in side but i did buy a big run from a company in kildare, he will be 2 in the summer absolutely soo quiet and loveable, even when my nieces and nephews come up he just loves them, his name is monty

• Advertisement

stevoman wrote: »
    a lab, a rottie and a setter. the best fun in the world though i have to say!

wow! theyre all big dogs too. thats cool. yeh dogs are so much fun.

I WANT A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

wow! theyre all big dogs too. thats cool. yeh dogs are so much fun.

yeah the lab is on his last legs at the moment but he's about 13. the rottie my brother got and if you say boo to him he's run a mile its hiarious so it is and the setter is my little hunting dog, she's a little beauty.

ports best wrote: »
    i have a samoyed husky at home, we dont keep him in side but i did buy a big run from a company in kildare, he will be 2 in the summer absolutely soo quiet and loveable, even when my nieces and nephews come up he just loves them, his name is monty

oh wow, is he one of those white fluffy huskys? theyre adorable! aww :)

I WANT A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

il share mini with ye! :)

seriously i think if you treat them right they will respect you for life, we let our lad into the house for maybe an hour every evening and hes so happy with that, but he knows whos boss and thats the most important thing

yeahs hes pure white, there hard to mind though, jaysus ya could groom them for about 2 hrs every evening and it still would not be enough, id say the 13 yr old is a pure slob at this stage is he stevo

well Mini is still quite small to leave outside the vet said. plus when i bring her out to the back garden she always ends up shivering after like 10mins. and just yesterday i went into town to drop my car off at the garage and i walked home with her and i mean its like 15mins from town to my front door and she was shivering eventhough we were moving the whole time. i mean what the hell is that about?

shes prob already used to been inside ruby, but then again i dont really know id be guessin

well Mini is still quite small to leave outside the vet said. plus when i bring her out to the back garden she always ends up shivering after like 10mins. and just yesterday i went into town to drop my car off at the garage and i walked home with her and i mean its like 15mins from town to my front door and she was shivering eventhough we were moving the whole time. i mean what the hell is that about?

Its all the new sights and sounds beleive it or not ruby. its not actually the cold, but fear of the unknown. all pups are known for it. Imagine you being 13 weeks old able to walk and know your surroundings and somewhon takes you out for a little walk. all the cars and general noises we donrt even realise can scare the pup. you wouldnt want to leave the front door either!;)

• Advertisement

stevoman wrote: »
    Its all the new sights and sounds beleive it or not ruby. its not actually the cold, but fear of the unknown. all pups are known for it. Imagine you being 13 weeks old able to walk and know your surroundings and somewhon takes you out for a little walk. all the cars and general noises we donrt even realise can scare the pup. you wouldnt want to leave the front door either!;)

oh yeh i see what you mean! good point stevoman!

stevoman you are a legend i tell ya that

ports best wrote: »
    stevoman you are a legend i tell ya that

finally my recognition is here! :p

LOL nice one:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

oh, and pics of the event or it didn't happen! :p

what ye mean? we take pics of the "meet"? lol. not likely id say! maybe after a few drinks perhaps the camera might make an appearance! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

what ye mean? we take pics of the "meet"? lol. not likely id say! maybe after a few drinks perhaps the camera might make an appearance! :D
    :pac: Bah

im more then happy to bring a camera and take the snaps...just means i dont have to be in them! :D:D:D

Right people get out your diaries....

are we deciding on a friday night or saturday?

what about the 21/22 march fri/sat week? how are ye all fixed???

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Fridays generally suit me better. But I'll let the rest of you make a decision as their is always a chance i might not make it. My work hours are very irregular and i got work when ever it comes along.

Advertisement