Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Cork Newspaper

Options
  • 11-03-2008 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a free daily newspaper in Cork such as the Metro or Herald AM?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

No, the cork independent is free on Thursday's but there's no daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Count your lucky stars that there isn't a free paper. The littering from those yokes is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

it all went very much downhill when they started throwing them through the letterbox every bloody week. I don't mind paying to dispose of my own rubbish, but I don't really like paying to get rid of someone elses.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

rymus wrote: »
    it all went very much downhill when they started throwing them through the letterbox every bloody week. I don't mind paying to dispose of my own rubbish, but I don't really like paying to get rid of someone elses.

Count yourself lucky that it's only one! I get 4 thick papers in Galway. I let them build up for a few weeks so I could barely carry them to the bin!

Good to be back home away from clone papers!

Jaysus.. that's crazy. If I was getting anything beyond the one local rag stuffed through the letterbox on a regular basis I'd start chasing down the delivery boy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

rymus wrote: »
    Jaysus.. that's crazy. If I was getting anything beyond the one local rag stuffed through the letterbox on a regular basis I'd start chasing down the delivery boy.

Ah the clever mites deliver each one on a different day and also manage to stuff them in before I get out of bed. The mad thing is that they all have the same content.

grenade in the letterbox with the pin taped to the outside flap.. it's the only solution.

Advertisement