Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs. Inter Match Thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Please quote who you are responding to otherwise confusion could arrise.

Is it me you're looking for?

Couple of quid down the drain then Nostradamus? ;)
    :pac:

I think this one's done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Tool!

Ban for me.. awh well..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭ironingbored

Tool!

Ban for me.. awh well..

Thanks. I am humbled by your eloquence.

Thanks. I am humbled by your eloquence.

Look mate. How about you stop trying so hard to prove that you more intelligent than the rest of us and just shut up when you have been proven to be wrong. If you don't fancy shutting up, just admit that you are wrong and move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,082 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

what the divil? this one is just confusing me..he said he had a double on everton and spurs, and you say ' a couple of quid down the drain then Nostradamus'. Whats that in relation to?! Had the same double on myself..collected my winnings today...they did both win after all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Christ, i sense this Ironingbored lad is gonna cause riots! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

For one that likes to appear so smart you are not the most worldly wise are you ? I collected that bet, both teams won, so what do I gather from this most recent exchange.

1. You know nothing about football betting.
    2. You like to see other people lose their money and gloat about it later.
    3. You like to pretend to be smarter than you actually are.

Oh well, we all have different things to contribute, when we find out what yours is I imagine you will be a valued contributor on this forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭ironingbored

For one that likes to appear so smart you are not the most worldly wise are you ? I collected that bet, both teams won, so what do I gather from this most recent exchange.

1. You know nothing about football betting.
    2. You like to see other people lose their money and gloat about it later.
    3. You like to pretend to be smarter than you actually are.

Oh well, we all have different things to contribute, when we find out what yours is I imagine you will be a valued contributor on this forum.

1. I am fiercely proud to eschew betting on anything. It is a scourge on these islands and a social malaise akin to alcohol abuse and drug taking.
    2. I would prefer if people spent their money on more noble things.
    3. All I know is that I know nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

1. I am fiercely proud to eschew betting on anything. It is a scourge on these islands and a social malaise akin to alcohol abuse and drug taking.
    2. I would prefer if people spent their money on more noble things.
    3. All I know is that I know nothing.
    Well I can agree with 3 at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Look mate. How about you stop trying so hard to prove that you more intelligent than the rest of us and just shut up when you have been proven to be wrong. If you don't fancy shutting up, just admit that you are wrong and move on.

Hardball..... jesus_ stylee :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Sorry? Serie A in decline for the last five years? On a par with French league? Well, you were wrong about Everton tonight maybe you're wrong about the rest of your absurd observations.

Yes, dear boy, in decline. Take a long hard look at the clubs' ability to attract top class talent and compare it with, say, ten years ago. This is an excellent barometer of the health of a league as the players usually know before the general public where the trend is.

And as for Everton, well many have pointed out your error.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

I don't think anyone would doubt that there's been a significant power shift in the football world...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I appear to be lost. Can someone direct me to the soccer forum, please? Specially the thread about the recent Inter Milan - Liverpool game?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Hardball..... jesus_ stylee :D

As I said before, troll ;)

Advertisement