Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeff Hardy suspended for 60 days

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Well there current champion Orton is hardly the most reliable person in the world. ****s in a Diva search contestant's handbag and trashes a hotel room. I don't think it will make that much difference in the long run and this time next year I expect to see him back near the top. Also, being demoted to Smackdown would be seen as a punishment for most people and it's not as if the WWE can just forget about him. They have to do something with him and it would be a shame to waste him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I don't think it will make that much difference in the long

It's completely up to Jeff Hardy. He's got to show that they can depend on him and each time he screws up the road back gets longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Fozzy wrote: »
    Why do you not think it'll be that long? Jeff has proven beyond any doubt that he's not reliable. He was released from WWE originally because he refused to get his addiction sorted out. He was suspended twice by TNA. He's been suspended twice by WWE. The only way WWE will give him a title run now is if they know 100% that they can rely on him, because if he gets caught out during it then they'll have to fire their champion. And there simply is no way that they can be sure that he won't mess up again, so I can't see them giving him the belt unless he can last a few years staying clean

wow i didnt know it was that bad, suspended twice by 2 seperate companies...ye you're right, more thsan likely it will be into the years before he gets THIS big a push again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Well there current champion Orton is hardly the most reliable person in the world. ****s in a Diva search contestant's handbag and trashes a hotel room. I don't think it will make that much difference in the long run and this time next year I expect to see him back near the top. Also, being demoted to Smackdown would be seen as a punishment for most people and it's not as if the WWE can just forget about him. They have to do something with him and it would be a shame to waste him

The difference with Orton is that he convinced WWE that he could be trusted and even if he does get suspended as champ they won't have to fire the guy like they will with Jeff now

Like Vince said, it's up to Jeff. Either he can stay away from drugs for long enough a time that he convinces WWE that it's behind him, or he gets released before then

And I'm pretty sure that the story about Orton taking a dump in some girl's bag has been debunked somewhere!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Once again he emulates Scott Hall and heads for the permanent title of the second best champ who never was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I hear it may be alcohol related rather than drugs

EdK wrote: »
    I hear it may be alcohol related rather than drugs

The only reason that they test for alcohol is if you turn up for work and they think that you're drunk. If Jeff had shown up drunk at a tv taping then he wouldn't have been put on air, which didn't happen. If it happened at a house show then I'm sure there would still have been reports of it. I doubt it's alcohol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Terry wrote: »
    Once again he emulates Scott Hall and heads for the permanent title of the second best champ who never was.

ye i agree, its all his own doing tho!

**** week for Jeff. From the Observer site:
    Just days after being suspended for 60 days, Jeff Hardy got more bad news when his home in Cameron, NC, burned to the ground last night. Hardy and his girlfriend weren't home when it happened, but virtually everything Hardy owned was destroyed and he lost his pet dog. No other details are available at this time.

No cause of the fire has been determined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

**** week for Jeff. From the Observer site:

Nelson Munz would be having a field day this week.

You never know, this might be a good thing for Jeff. Even when he was flying a few months ago, he's never struck me as the most motivated person in the world. Always seemed like he was happy to work and pick up his check, and then fcuk around on his bmx and weird face paint at home.

With his house and possessions gone, and missing Maina, which always makes up a large percent of a wrestlers yearly income, Jeff might finally have a bit of hunger about him to get his life in order and not keep ****ing up.

I mean look at the pics in this link

That's what drugs will do to you!

That's what drugs will do to you!

When I saw those pics, I immediately thought of Ric James on Chappelle show chuckling to himself 'cocaine's a hell of a drug'. (insert, Jeff Hardy for Ric james, and meth for coke, and you've got a winner.)

He looks like a proper fookin gimp in pic 14.

Jeff really can't catch a break.

From TMZ.com
    Foul play on the part of Jeff Hardy is not being investigated -- because Jeff Hardy told Captain Bruner that he didn't have insurance on his home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I really hope that report is wrong and he had insurance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I just read that jeff lived in a double wide trailer, you gotta be ****tin me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Didn't he build a house in North Carolina. Saw it on some DVD about the Hardys.

EdK wrote: »
    I just read that jeff lived in a double wide trailer, you gotta be ****tin me

Here it is, from Raw magazine:

13.jpg

I'm sure he could afford bigger, but there's nothing wrong with it

Advertisement