Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop - My options?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Got credit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Got credit :D

now go get an xtra-vision card and rent to avoid future problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

tvnutz wrote: »
    Well no,because a lot of games in Xtra-Vision aren't sealed anyway. There is no stock on the cases is the floor in most stores (some have started to do that now),so games are opened,discs but in envelopes and the covers put out on the floor. So some will not be sealed when sold but are in 100% perfect condition. If the disc was perfect it was within a day or two I woudl take it back,even though it says 28 days I would be wary about taking anything back if was more than a week old.

I purchased a game at christmas in Game and it wasn't sealed either.
    Its probably easier to take games back to shops that do this ,whereas sealed ones aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Game stick a purple seal onto games that have been out on the floor and this would do the same job.

Advertisement