Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub tournaments in dublin

Options
  • 11-03-2008 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭

following on from the guy that wants to go pro thread, id love to test myself against a few people i didnt know as i beat evryone i know easily enough but dont want the hassle of the internet as my connection isnt great, anyone know of any pub tourneys in dublin?pref ps or pc not mad on the xbox controller doesnt fit my hand properly or something!!!

all help is greatly appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I dont know of any tournaments in dublin but there was a thread around about competitions in some pub in limerick and a few people from dublin posted saying that they would be interested in setting up a similar thing in dublin dont know if it went ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭POKERKING

thanks for that i remember reading that thread alright, might see if i can organise one seen as though there arent any!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

one in the bernard shaw according to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055265645 that thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Scuttler

If you need a venue pm me I run a pub in Dublin 7, We have a big screen that I'm sure I could hook my ps3 up to for a night of some serious pro evo action.

Advertisement