Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sound engineering

Options
  • 11-03-2008 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

is there a course that covers that here?
    and is anyone doing it?
    is it enjoyalbe/ had to get in to?
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭RINO87

either video+sound or music technology. Theres info on these in previous posts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

See Here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭RINO87

^^^^^^douchefag!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,916 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

?
    Hey Steve-O, have you done any work in the studio in your course this year?

mars bar wrote: »
    ?
    Hey Steve-O, have you done any work in the studio in your course this year?

Very little, the 1st years don't use the studio that much, not til second year, but they are state of the art!

• Advertisement

Cool, I think that is still earlier than in UL. I'm kind of gearing towards the IT now that they have the facilities and the course is shorter. Also, reading the prospectus, they seem to do more relative stuff in the IT than the University to do with the career I want. I like the sound of the Event Administration thing in year 3.
    What campus is the Engineering building on? (sorry bout the quests!)

Moylish Park Campus....

Cool...My friend will be in Limerick Senior College on Mulgrave St. so we'll be looking for some place in between. Thanks a million Steve o!

Advertisement