Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Hacked? I hope so

Options
  • 11-03-2008 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭

Well...

...it's finally done!

It's now possible to play game images over 17.5GB with no lags!
    i.load won't hang up anymore. So all bugs are fixed.

Big thanks to our beta-tester - DCP,FFM,Rob Samson! You guys are awesome!

And now a good message for all the 40GB owner - Jump for joy! You can run PS3 and PS1 backups, too! It was very hard to get it but we're proud of it!

So, please prepare your internet connection for this historic date, 'cause you will need to download 1.2GB (all in one package with manual).

Big_T and Zizzle will sign up on the websites ~ 5 minutes before the download is public. They won't answer private messages. So that's why they aren't regristed yet.

So and now we will have to wait to the PAL birthday of the ps3. I hope you got a party-hat :-)

Release: March 23.th - 11.23pm

Hmmm I suppose we just have to wait and see is this bogus or not, I will have my fingers crossed come the 23rd of March

source: http://group-slump.blogspot.com/2008/03/well.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I hope its true! but i dunno i think i've found a major flaw in there story.

One of there requirements is a 500gb external hard drive, for what?! You would think maybe for storing games on maybe? But PS3 can only read hard drives that are formated to fat32/fat16. Fat 32(the better of the 2) doesnt let you store files greater than 4gb, Games are like 25GB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rick James

can't you smell whats cookin its set for the 23rd which will be delayed till april and guess what fools you guessed if its a poor attempt at an april fools

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Orakulo

The only reason that i'd buy a PS3 is the Blue Ray (to watch movies). For me xbox 360 > Ps3, even with any mod to play bkps.
    Maybe with Gran Turismo 5 coming I'll change my mind....

[]'s...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭MiloFoxburr

Fake for sure..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Right. Its supposed to be released at 11.23 GMT. All abord the fail train?
    http://group-slump.blogspot.com/

PS, it probably wouldn't be wise to install this (assuming you are still at FW 2.10) until more gullable mofos try it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

they missed there release date.... the chances of this being real are about 0.01% I'd say!

Advertisement