Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sterilisation question?!

Options
  • 11-03-2008 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Greetings, Earthlings!

New user & first post...

Does anyone know if there's any place that'll autoclave stuff?!

I have some metal coming in the post, and I'd like to get it properly sterilised before I wear it...

Ta much!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Bring it to a piercing studio and ask em to sterilise it for ya, they might or they might not who knows, if they do theyl probably charge you.
    if its for a well healed piercing just give it a quick scrub and youl be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby Soho

How about bringing the stuff to your local friendly veterinary surgeon?? No clinic worth its salt doesn't have a quality autoclave and piles of stuff to go through it everyday!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Purple Person

Yeah, fetch it up to wildcat in the green and I'll do it for you, providing it's suitable to be claved that is!

Advertisement