Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need A Little Help Please

Options
  • 11-03-2008 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Well I have to reapply for my driving test again. Just filling out the details now. I am wondering which Wicklow Test centre I choose???

There are two; Wicklow and Wicklow No2

What are the differences could anyone tell me?

One other thing, a new test centre has just opened in Bray. I think its an SGS one. I would prefer to do my test in Bray as I know the area well but how do I go about trying to get a date in this centre?

Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

"Wicklow" is the test centre on the Murrough and "Wicklow 2" is the test centre in the Grand Hotel. As far as I know anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Gorg

I'm getting sent for a test in Bray but applied for one in Wicklow Town, I don't think they let you apply for the SGS centres but it's very likely you'll get sent to SGS anyway, just put a note on you application that that's where you want to do it if possible.

Advertisement