Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

By any chance... Apprentice wanted!? You'll make me very happy!

Options
  • 11-03-2008 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I was wondering if by ANY chance there is any tattoo artists or good friends of tattoo artists wondering around here who would be willing to take on an a apprentice?:confused:
    Im 21 years old and have a passion for art/design since I was old enough to hold a crayon and am very wiling to relocate. I know this is a long shot to ask here as the artist has to see your artwork and know your enthusiasm
    but it would be great if anybody has any hear say as to were I good pay a visit it would be greatly apreciated.
    Cheers:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 wheresmysheep

ok word from the wise, chances are you wont get an artist to say yeah come over from your post, you have to go round with pieces of your work and ask, i did this, it does get very off putting cause your turned away 90% of the time, but i've got there and i'm in now. its unfortunately the only way you'll be taken seriously.
    snakebite are looking for someone atm

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Where you workin now then?

Advertisement