Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cafe de cuba special offer

Options
  • 11-03-2008 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Just got an email to say Cafe de Cuba are having a 3 for the price of 2 on all coffee ranges until 21st March.

http://www.cubascoffee.com/product_range_coffee.php

I hope it's ok to post this. I've no connection to the company just thought some people here may benefit given the general love of Cuban coffee on the foum :D

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

It's fine, it's beneficial to the regulars :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Nicely spotted eclectichoney, am sorely tempted as they stock several of my favourite roasted beans.
    (If only I hadn't roasted a kilo of Cuban beans on Monday night!).

Did they mention a voucher code or how to apply the discount in the mail?
    I'm guessing it's a case of you buy 2 of a particular type and they ship 3.
    The Cubita and Turquino Montanes are good but they only sell some brands as
    pre-ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Was thinking of trying the Santiago myself. Typically I have just ordered some new stuff to try from Hasbean (yay for the strength of the euro!) Yeah it's buy two and they will ship three, no code or anything afaik! Here is the exact email:

Festivity Madness & Cuban Coffee!

To help you celebrate the festivities of St Patrick's Day & Easter, Cafe de Cuba invite you to join the carnival atmosphere with our Special Festivities Give away: Three for the Price of Two Offer on all coffee ranges.

By purchasing two items from any of our ranges you will receive an additional pack absolutely FREE.

To avail of this offer, place your order before 21st March on www.cubascoffee.com

Looking forward to receiving your order.

The Team at Cafe de Cuba

Advertisement