Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help with my tattoo please....

Options
  • 11-03-2008 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've wanted a tattoo for years and I think I've finally gathered the courage to face the needle lol.

But I've benn having trouble finding the perfect tattoo for me.

I want one that means: You only have one life, so live it!
    Also I know I dont want colour. It's for the underside of my left forearm.

Nothing overly detailed...or too big lol. I want something small actually, not tiny, just small. I like the look of chinese symbols but cant find one that means what I want it to.

Anyway, if anyone knows of any tattoos that fit my requirements let me know please :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

spring%20symbol.jpg

got this when put carpe diem into google image, obviously wanna get it checked but meh...

more carpe diem stuff http://www.bmeink.com/A61204/high/bmepb403259.jpg

more tattoo_bo.jpg

hope they're of some help, it's a difficult thing to search, less you can think of a song that potrays that message, then pick up some imagery from that, or tell us the song to give a hand with the imagery...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

hi try this link
    www.chinese-tattoo.net
    or google chinese symbols tattoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

please be careful gettin the chinese tat, my friends uncle, got a chinese "poem" down his spin...

it doubled as a menu... :( True story...

I would imagine the majority of tat artists dont speak chinese heehee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Kidd-o wrote: »
    please be careful gettin the chinese tat, my friends uncle, got a chinese "poem" down his spin...

it doubled as a menu... :( True story...

I would imagine the majority of tat artists dont speak chinese heehee

like this?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

YEP!!!! heeheehee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 davis lu

U1344P28T3D1953453F329DT20080319113641.jpg

Beckham's tattoo,heehee,very long,cool. That's just mean "The life and the fortune just be changed by the God" in Chinese

just some suggest

news_200442383750.jpg
    20051224135850_06.gif

The above two character just the same one, mean life,fate,

by the way, the character "dragon" is very popular,see following ,its very cool

20051223112116_13.jpg
    news_200441222029.jpg

if anyone want to tattoo some Chinese symbol, can ask me to check the Chinese symbol. I'm a Chinese.

Advertisement