Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Clan+problems

• 11-03-2008 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Howye', i recently got COD4 for the PS3,but i cant invite friends to my party,it says unable to connect to host,and vice versa,any one with suggestions/solutions to my problem??

Also lookin to join a clan if possible,nutin hardcore(some ppl tend to take these too far,lol),just to play whenever,im rank 42 at the moment.......cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,002 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

This post might help you. Any questions feel free to ask and I will try to answer.

Advertisement