Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitar Hero 3 Mulitplayer

• 12-03-2008 5:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if there is multiplayer in this game - I know theres online but I'm asking about offline.

And if there is do you need 2 guitars or is 1 enough?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Theres co-op if thats what your wondering?

I dont think you need two guitars to play it... but I doubt its fun playing with controllers.. ive played with another person with a guitar also and I dont think id like to try with a controller lol

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

i've played it with the controller and the guitar - obviously the controller isn't as fun but its not bad for 2 local players until a seperate guitar comes out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Yea, controller isn't as bad as you would think when you actually try it. Still no substitute for a 2nd guitar but if you just wanna have a quick game with a mate its not bad, and you can always swap between songs.

The controller is actually a bit more relaxing since you can just lie on the couch and not have your arms moving about.

Advertisement