Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

had planned on, although it doesent look exactley like that similar lenght tho. that was several months ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,082 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

theres always option 3 which is just give it a bit of a trim every now and again. can get a phillips trimmer for pretty cheap in argos.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

im a lazy bastard though hense the beard in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,082 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

im a lazy bastard though hense the beard in the first place.

but keeping clean shaven is soo much effort! personally id go with; let it grow, or; bit of a trim bi-weekly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

so with or without?
    n790240000_2177261_1043.jpg

n790240000_3055607_3139.jpg

Just shave your self you terrorist:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Er.

It's ginger.

Get rid tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

TDK \o/ EPIC.

Sherifu wrote: »
    TDK \o/ EPIC.

:D

Aye.

Did you think the rest of us were lying or what?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Sherifu wrote: »
    TDK \o/ EPIC.

Roll on Friday night..

Des wrote: »
    :D

Aye.

Did you think the rest of us were lying or what?
    Well...

• Advertisement

Mornin lads.

Just had a meetin with the ol boss there. He's movin me to a new desk so there goes my all day posting privilages. Back to lunchtime posting from now on :( Now I have to work all day every day. How the hell am I supposed to do that! :mad:

Got given out to for my timekeeping.

Have to use all of my holidays for study so I have to work over Christmas.:mad:

Just a general unpleasant start to my day.

Not happy this morning.

Er...so who the hell am I supposed to chat to all day?

Go back and tell him DES said you aren't moving desk.

He'll understand.

:cool:

Er...so who the hell am I supposed to chat to all day?

Go back and tell him DES said you aren't moving desk.

He'll understand.

:cool:

I think he moved me for that exact reason. I think he knows my internet usage is more than it should be. My productivity can go to the floor when I decide Im havin a boards day, or when the OT thread is movin along. The OT thread isnt the same in the evenings, its a workday thread :(

Worse Des, I have to talk to those I work with, BORING, mainly that smelly Shamrock fan!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Alas my "Aye Right" comments on your productivity may be coming to an end Neil. I'm going to be extra vigilant until you move desk.

Played football last night. Scored 6 goals and got an accidental eye-gouging. Woke up with a bloodshot and bruised eye. Sore enough.

Watched In the Valley of Elah too last night. Good show. Think i'll head to this TDK tonight to see what all the fuss is about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

my throat is ****ing killing me, my eyes keep watering.

i ****ing hate my ******* throat.

Mr Alan wrote: »

I suffer with my throat too.

When I was 3 or 4, before I started school, I had my tonsils out.

Only the dumbass surgeon left two little stumps of tonsil in my head. EVERY time the weather goes from cold to warm, warm to cold, wet to dry, dry to wet, they play up.

GP says the bits are too small to warrant another operation, so I have to suffer on.

I hate the bastarding things.

You should really stop meeting strange men then.

Alas my "Aye Right" comments on your productivity may be coming to an end Neil. I'm going to be extra vigilant until you move desk.

Yea man, what i wouldnt do for those "Ae rights"

I think Ill have to figure out a new and innovative way to post anyway. My screen is in full view so Ill have to be extra sneaky!! Even so I wont be able to do it avant garde the way I used to :( But Ill still get some daytime posting in!

Where there's a will there's a way!

So much of * out there:D

Yea man, what i wouldnt do for those "Ae rights"

I think Ill have to figure out a new and innovative way to post anyway. My screen is in full view so Ill have to be extra sneaky!! Even so I wont be able to do it avant garde the way I used to :( But Ill still get some daytime posting in!

Where there's a will there's a way!

Go to your user CP and select the option to subscribe to every thread you post in.

This way you get an email whenever someone replies to a thread you have posted in, with the content of the post. Also, there is a link to the thread.

So, you can read the posts, write a reply in Word or Notepad, click on the link and have boards open for a second while you copy the reply, then close boards again. It will be open for max 30secs at a time.

• Advertisement

Go to your user CP and select the option to subscribe to every thread you post in.

This way you get an email whenever someone replies to a thread you have posted in, with the content of the post. Also, there is a link to the thread.

So, you can read the posts, write a reply in Word or Notepad, click on the link and have boards open for a second while you copy the reply, then close boards again. It will be open for max 30secs at a time.

You've done this before!!

Excellent work Des. Ive typed up replies on Word before actually! Its really amazin the lengths we go to to avoid work isnt it!!

Ill get about 200 emails a day at least for this thread!!

And when you are talking about some solutions...how can i modify my nick on these boards?What i need to do?

And when you are talking about some solutions...how can i modify my nick on these boards?What i need to do?

Subscribe.

Subscribe.

That means i have to pay?

That means i have to pay?

Yes

€5 per month
    or
    €13 for three months
    or
    €50 for a year

Dammit...i want to see DelijaSever so much instead of this....

re-reg

Well i dont want another account,i am happy with this one:D

No you aren't

• Advertisement

What exactly does "DelijaSever" mean anyway?

Also Happy Birthday! :)

Sever = Serbian for North

Delija = a fan of Red Star Belgrade

I think a certain fan group of Red Star sit in the North End of their stadium.

Yes

€5 per month
    or
    €13 for three months
    or
    €50 for a year

I was thinkin of subscribing. Want a name change. Want the change the 1984 to something else. If u pay for the year is it taken out in one go?

This moving desk malarky will have to be taken into account though, have to see how much it affects my online time. I dont use the internet much at weekends and if Im off most of the day it'll be traumatic!

Impressed Des.

No you aren't

Well i am not ready to lose this account just so and do everything again as newbie so i will be happy with this i have:D

If u pay for the year is it taken out in one go?

Yes.

• Advertisement

Very good. So its like "Stretford Red" or anything like that then. Learn something new every day.

Thanks mate!!!

I see Des already answered your question:D

Very good. So its like "Stretford Red" or anything like that then. Learn something new every day.

Or Kop Red

Or Drumcondra End Red. :)

I was thinkin of subscribing. Want a name change. Want the change the 1984 to something else. If u pay for the year is it taken out in one go?

This moving desk malarky will have to be taken into account though, have to see how much it affects my online time. I dont use the internet much at weekends and if Im off most of the day it'll be traumatic!
    You pay via paypal and its taken in one go for the year. And every year after that automatically. Much to the girlfriend's dismay as it's been coming out of her card for 3 years as the initial one was a present.

You pay via paypal and its taken in one go for the year. And every year after that automatically. Much to the girlfriend's dismay as it's been coming out of her card for 3 years as the initial one was a present.

You can set it to 1 Year, Non-Recurring.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/payments.php

• Advertisement

I see you know some things very good,i am impressed,bonus points for you in my eyes

*applauds*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Never had a credit card, didn't think I could subscribe. Then I discovered 3V, the little beauty.

I see you know some things very good,i am impressed,bonus points for you in my eyes

*applauds*

Why didnt you just sign up as "Delija Sever"?!

Aye - it's not the recurring that's the issue - it's me forgetting to cancel it and re-subscribe on my own card. At least it's the Girlfriend's problem. Not really mine.

I only subscribe to support the lads - tbh the priviledges of one extra star and customer avatar are about the best of them and not all that great. And I can't be arsed changing my name.

Yes,its something like our Kop,all craziest fans are going on North bank and those who werent lucky to get tickets for North bank needs to be happy with west,east and south.And we know its more expensive to go on west or east but north bank tickets are most wanted always coz its priviledge to be there

Anyway you can check that thread i started about our club

I only subscribe to support the lads -
    That's why I subscribed
    tbh the priviledges of one extra star and customer avatar are about the best of them and not all that great. And I can't be arsed changing my name.

I've changed my name twice now, and I love the custom avatars, they are really cool.

And don't forget you get to change the line of text under your username too.

You shouldn't change your name, it's cool.

Why didnt you just sign up as "Delija Sever"?!

Good question...answer is,i have no idea...i just entered first thing i had on my mind so i got this nick i have now...well anyway one day i will subscribe and get what i want:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

Yes,its something like our Kop,all craziest fans are going on North bank and those who werent lucky to get tickets for North bank needs to be happy with west,east and south.And we know its more expensive to go on west or east but north bank tickets are most wanted always coz its priviledge to be there

Sounds a bit like the Hill in Croke park. Cheapest tickets but all the genuine supporters would prefer to be there than in the seats.

pvt.joker wrote: »
    Sounds a bit like the Hill in Croke park. Cheapest tickets but all the genuine supporters would prefer to be there than in the seats.

It sounds like the behind the goal, ex-terraced places in MOST football grounds tbh.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

4000 PM limit rawks too. Love the avatars and the custom tag line, I really only subscribe cause I get so much enjoyment and information from the place though.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement