Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Sorry Mr. Alan, I didn't know you were hitting on her!

It is still only 4pm for me. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

dont worry GuanYin.

I only hit on you ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

Loooooove Goodfellas. Super show.

It's true GY - I could never compete with you :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Mr Alan wrote: »
    dont worry GuanYin.

I only hit on you ;)

Get a Room....

its alright Dub13, just cause you feel left out! i love you too! you've provided me with a few nice nights out in the tram ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

ooh emirates cup tomorrow :) but on a side note, ooh bank holiday weekend! but its so quiet this year.... f'in recession

its alright Dub13, just cause you feel left out! i love you too! you've provided me with a few nice nights out in the tram ;)

I am fine here with a few bottles of miller.Its a great price a box of miller in Tesco for 19.99.

Speaking of the legends nights its 90% confirmed that King Kenny will be over some time in Oct.Keep that between us....;)

dont worry GuanYin.

I only hit on you ;)

Don't remind me, I'm still dealing with the resulting nausea.
    It's true GY - I could never compete with you

Just say you like the Counting Crows, he'll never leave you alone then!

Dub13 wrote:
    Get a Room....

I suggest one with pads on the walls.

that would be ****ing amazing Dub13

super play

GuanYin wrote: »

What kind of kinky talk is that.....:eek:

**Dub13 wonders off to google this new sex crazy thats sweeping the states.**

• Advertisement

Don't remind me, I'm still dealing with the resulting nausea.

There you go being mean again.
    Just say you like the Counting Crows, he'll never leave you alone then!

speaking of them, they just launched a new website where you can download all there shows within 72 hours. first show free, thank you :)

kinky.

Dub13 wrote: »
    What kind of kinky talk is that.....:eek:

**Dub13 wonders off to google this new sex crazy thats sweeping the states.**

I meant a padded cell. That is where we put our insane weirdos (unless they're dark skinned, then we ship them out to Cuba).

Don't encourage him, my revulsion threshold is at it's limit.

I have a big party tonight and a game at 10 am tomorrow. I'm conflicted. I was out til 2am last night too. what to do.

I have a big party tonight and a game at 10 am tomorrow. I'm conflicted. I was out til 2am last night too. what to do.

Drink straight through.....its the only way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

As I said in Dublin city forum, I was going to the Drogheda game on Tuesday and my mate stopped in a costcutter in town to get a drink. out of nowhere he picked red bull cola to my amazement...''are you actually serious...its so bad''

Cue an Asian guy packing drinks t turn around and go ''''Yahhhh....its ****ing horrible man'....legend I must say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

So did the beers happen then yeah? Who all went?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Me, IB, Des (got in a fight with Dimitri, we had to drag him away), Neil1984 (damn him! me and him could be at the same house now with 2 women we were scoring but for his... cousin;)) and that was it of note

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ah cool. I would've defo been there if I wasn't on the other side of the world! Have to sort one for Feb.

Des got in a fight with Dimitri, we had to drag him away

you can take the boy out of coolock, but you cant take coolock out of the boy

:D

Me, IB, Des (got in a fight with Dimitri, we had to drag him away), Neil1984 (damn him! me and him could be at the same house now with 2 women we were scoring but for his... cousin;)) and that was it of note

Ah Dimitri, what a proper tosspot he was! In fairness, he was very hittable!!

Des and IB? U guys did a runner without sayin goodbye! :(

And dude, sorry! i woke up well pissed off about that one!:mad::mad: God damned "cousin".....to think, that was the most solid excuse we could have thought of as well!! i thought it'd be bulletproof! Disaster.

Good night though, low turnout but thats ok cos it meant we got a good chat without havin too many (user:pac:)names to remember!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

And dude, sorry! i woke up well pissed off about that one!:mad::mad: God damned "cousin".....to think, that was the most solid excuse we could have thought of as well!! i thought it'd be bulletproof! Disaster.

Good night though, low turnout but thats ok cos it meant we got a good chat without havin too many (user:pac:)names to remember!
    Whos Dimitri?

• Advertisement

some **** who Des was got in a row with at the beers.

keep up to speed lad! ;)

no worries mate, tbh think we took a whole 2secs coming up with the cousin thing, coulda worked brilliantley though.

Id say your right might have actually been better that there were less people had a good laugh with the crew who did go, and yeah Des and IB did dissapear without a word although maybe we were busy downstairs, i dunno.
    Whos Dimitri?
    Think IB reported him to the bouncers as a pimp:D twas a funny night

Whos Dimitri?

Our Ukrainian "friend". Basically this W@nker that came over to our table on his own and wouldnt leavee. We're pretty sure he was a pimp cos he kept tryin to get us to hook up with every girl sittin near us then he got REALLY pissed off at Des because he wouldnt go to a group of girls with him.

Our Ukrainian "friend". Basically this W@nker that came over to our table on his own and wouldnt leavee. We're pretty sure he was a pimp cos he kept tryin to get us to hook up with every girl sittin near us then he got REALLY pissed off at Des because he wouldnt go to a group of girls with him.

TBH he thought Des was single and IB was your misses, only reason we wasnt all over you too.

was funny when we had the boards poll when he walked away for a bit on if he was

A) Gay............... 1vote
    B) Bi.................. 1vote
    C) Straight.......... 2votes
    or D) Atari Jaguar

no worries mate, tbh think we took a whole 2secs coming up with the cousin thing, coulda worked brilliantley though.
    Yea but it was pretty fool proof! Only problem was I wasnt sure how to send my "cousin" on her way without ruinin that one....:(
    Id say your right might have actually been better that there were less people had a good laugh with the crew who did go, and yeah Des and IB did dissapear without a word although maybe we were busy downstairs, i dunno.
    Last time I saw them they were on the top floor.....
    Think IB reported him to the bouncers as a pimp:D twas a funny night

Yea she did!! :D:D

TBH he thought Des was single and IB was your misses, only reason we wasnt all over you too.

was funny when we had the boards poll when he walked away for a bit on if he was

A) Gay............... 1vote
    B) Bi.................. 1vote
    C) Straight.......... 2votes
    or D) Atari Jaguar

Hahaha! Ah yes, i defo think he was bi. He was too much of a creep to be fully gay but he was a bit too friendly with us to be straight!

sure there will probably be a picture of us and Dimitri (thats his name now its decided) on here later when Des and IB surface.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

sure there will probably be a picture of us and Dimitri (thats his name now its decided) on here later when Des and IB surface.
    So was there many boardies there? Those pics should be interesting! :)

nah just the four that have been mentioned tbh(me, Neil, Des & IB), quite a few cried off or blamed it being on a friday for not going. Still a good night though

hmmm....Boards Beers Mark 2 this day forthnight?

• Advertisement

hmmm....Boards Beers Mark 2 this day forthnight?

if its humanly possible for me to be there i will. pissed off about last night

if its humanly possible for me to be there i will. pissed off about last night

well its only something i just thought of/decided on/made up, but if like yourself our stories of Demitri the pimp, scoring women and Neil's cousin;) that wants to "give him a spanking" aswell as the change to a saturday make people wanna do Soccer Beers Rd2 then hell yeah!

(hopefully its obvious she wasnt actually his cousin)

well its only something i just thought of/decided on/made up, but if like yourself our stories of Demitri the pimp, scoring women and Neil's cousin;) that wants to "give him a spanking" aswell as the change to a saturday make people wanna do Soccer Beers Rd2 then hell yeah!

(hopefully its obvious she wasnt actually his cousin)

Its always the same, 1 wants to bring u home, 1 wants to spank u but for some unreasonable reason they wont if they know about the other! damn it anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Alright lads.

:o:o:o

Decent night up until Dimitri came along. Wanker.

Can't do 2 weeks from today, have a wedding on.

Week after?

Des wrote: »
    Alright lads.

:o:o:o

Decent night up until Dimitri came along. Wanker.

Can't do 2 weeks from today, have a wedding on.

Week after?

Story Des, where's yourself and IB get to last nite? last time we saw u u guys were upstairs then myself and Bounty hunter were dancin with that hen party n u lads were then gone?!

I cant do another one till after the exams so antime after September 12th suits me!! :pac:

What I dont get is why the bouncers saw it fit to instruct the bar staff to stop serving us (he told me it was because we had broken loads of glasses!!!) and yet they werent arsed dealin with Dimitri O'dipsh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Would have loved to have been there, but unfortunately I had to hand in a repeat examination yesterday. Have more exams coming now, but anything after 19 August and Im there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Morning all. How were the beers?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I'm incredibly hungover,
    watching chelsea on chelseatv live against milan commentary is ridiculous.
    I'm probably going to throw up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

no posts for an hour... i hate it when this place is dead. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Than we can start yelling and make some noise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

No.

• Advertisement

What no? Whos gonna stop us?:D

i'll stop it......anyone into these? Fleet Foxes, from Canada I think, bought there album a little while ago and quite like it. Lovely harmonies on some of the songs.

Ok ok you boring people,just stay in that silence:D

Ok ok you boring people,just stay in that silence

well what do you mean by yelling and make some noise? its a lazy quiet sunday not much happening for people to talk about.

O and Soccer Beers Mark 2 was just an idea but I doubt itl be soon from the limited responses including mine now as the date Des suggested for example is the last weekend im in Ireland and Id be expected elsewhere.

well what do you mean by yelling and make some noise? its a lazy quiet sunday not much happening for people to talk about.

I mean joking,thats all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

i'll stop it......anyone into these? Fleet Foxes, from Canada I think, bought there album a little while ago and quite like it. Lovely harmonies on some of the songs.

Yea i think there very good. Tom Dunne has been playing qiute a bit of them. I don't really know the names of any songs but i've liked what i've heard so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,082 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Sherifu wrote: »
    Sex.

yes please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Sex.

Well Ok then.

Sex.

Shame you for offering your self so public....

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement