Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

they will both be back in time for the Prem to start then and this place to go nuts, though for that to affect Des he will have to start another Which Prem team should I support? thread, now that reading are Prem no more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

Let the fun begin!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Great Day....!!

Thats a good solid August's day...:eek:,thank god there is loads of sport on the box.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Dub13 wrote: »
    Great Day....!!

Thats a good solid August's day...:eek:,thank god there is loads of sport on the box.

one of my best mates got back from 3 months in Brazil today so it only makes sense that he is welcomed by a terential downpoar of rain amidst a thunder storm, now he can feel at home.

I am going to a wedding tonight,I was meant to be going to the whole day but we changed our minds.Bad day for a wedding.

• Advertisement

The kind that wants something...?? :)

Who the hell are you?! :pac:

Also u dont need "X's" to show u want something!! ;):P Dudes that put X's worry me!

This weather doesnt bother me in th3e least, Ive been in the library all day so it makes me :) lookin out knowin im not missing anything! On a well earned study break now, watchin some South Park online! :)

It was sunny while I went out for lunch too!! This is a good day!! :pac:

Ah but if it's a textual proposition you're seriously limited

Ah but if it's a textual proposition you're seriously limited

Unless u have a way with words!! Seriously, theres no need for x's! Girls put x's at the end of everything so x's are for girls!

PS - How was the hol?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

corcaighcailin9 is here i see,thats the girl you guys told me she is the most beautiful in Ireland and i am waiting her pic to see?:D

• Advertisement

corcaighcailin9 is here i see,thats the girl you guys told me she is the most beautiful in Ireland and i am waiting her pic to see?:D

Oh man u missed the boat, we all saw it, its been taken down never to be seen again...unlucky champ!! :pac:

Oh man u missed the boat, we all saw it, its been taken down never to be seen again...unlucky champ!! :pac:

Noooooooo!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

*delija looking for closest bridge*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

I know football talk is banned in here :pac: but, tis a bargain and didn't wanna start a thread.

Thread in Bargain Alerts for cheap football jerseys in Elverys. Big shout out for u2gooner \o/ :pac:

Not just the prem, some great value in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Now to get the thread back on/off topic :pac::pac::pac:

Unless u have a way with words!! Seriously, theres no need for x's! Girls put x's at the end of everything so x's are for girls!

PS - How was the hol?!

Hol was great thanks. I'm just glad I posted that pic of myself while my tan was in its prime :D Hope the study's going well

Hol was great thanks. I'm just glad I posted that pic of myself while my tan was in its prime :D Hope the study's going well

Good stuff, ur lucky u got away!!

Yea and that skimpy bikini helped matters too!! Helped show off the tan in all its glory!! Poor delija missed it!

Yea its goin well...hence my bein online on sat nite at 10 past 10! Im goin into hermit mode till theyre over ccos otherwise il get distracted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Remind me never to eat pizza again.
    Never eat pizza again esteban.

Boo to studying you poor b@stard.

Boo to studying you poor b@stard.

Reported for personal abuse! :pac:

U up in the smoke for the gah tomorrow!?! Ah wait, ur a corkonian, ur prob not bothered unless its the final!!! :D

Yea studyin is balls. That is all!

Ouch that hurt langball (go on report me for that I dare ya :D)
    Nah not heading up for the game broke / recession etc. Also I tend to turn into a total hooligan at matches so my bf prefers to chain me to the couch where at least I only offend our neighbours with my abusive roaring and not the entire Hill 16 population.
    Sigh. Who will you be shouting for pray tell??

• Advertisement

Ouch that hurt langball (go on report me for that I dare ya :D)
    Nah not heading up for the game broke / recession etc. Also I tend to turn into a total hooligan at matches so my bf prefers to chain me to the couch where at least I only offend our neighbours with my abusive roaring and not the entire Hill 16 population.
    Sigh. Who will you be shouting for pray tell??

Reported again! Enjoy the ban stcik!! :pac:

Haha! Why would Al mindd ya cheerin sure he;s a lout himself!! :P:pac:

Well ill be cheerin u lads in the football but kilkenny in the hurlin and then whoever ya meet after in the football ill be cheerin for!! :P Down cork!! But ya's better dump those Kildarians out ya hear!!

Hill 16 should be a Cork free zone!! ALWAYS!! :pac::pac:

Nothin person biyyy! Mainly cos you's dont like us!

Oh you're such a fcukin Cork hating dub.

MEH!

Thank you and goodnight. Come on the Rebels!!!!

Oh you're such a fcukin Cork hating dub.

MEH!

Thank you and goodnight. Come on the Rebels!!!!

Sorry dearest my first time at a Dublin match saw me get ABUSED by a Cork man in his 20's (I was 8) and ever since then I always cheer the other guys cos I figure you's wouldnt cheer us!

And your such a Dub hating rebel!!! :P

Come on Cork and Kilkenny!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

tk9n1je2cf5henptdu2.jpg

Never eat pizza again esteban.

Esti is in USA so who knows what is he doing at the moment and what he eats:D

Dammit Neil why you making that girl angry,that wont help she show that pic to delija....when she see you are my friend:D

Dammit Neil why you making that girl angry,that wont help she show that pic to delija....when she see you are my friend:D

Ah she knows Im only havin the craic...but bein serious....I like when Cork lose!! But its ok Ive no doubt she likes it when we lose!

Ah she knows Im only havin the craic...but bein serious....I like when Cork lose!! But its ok Ive no doubt she likes it when we lose!

I am talking about picture dude,picture,you arent helping me,now go and say you adore Cork and everything connected to it

I am talking about picture dude,picture,you arent helping me,now go and say you adore Cork and everything connected to it

But Ive already seen the picture!! She was almost nekkid! u missed out!

• Advertisement

I know u did,i am talking about me trying to do same dammit:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

All the more reason for him to be reminded. They inject the pizzas with Lard over there and dip them in sugar......

All the more reason for him to be reminded. They inject the pizzas with Lard over there and dip them in sugar......

If he would only come by on this forum so he can see you reminding him...
    He will stuck himself in pizzas and after he gets sick of them he will be back and see we were reminding him,than he is gonna complain and cry around but its gonna be late:D

This sounds like some dramatic movie...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Hottest boardsie evar out at the Cork beers last night >_<

Morrning folks,I had a mad one last night and I was not even drunk I only had 5 or 6 pints.I was at a wedding and on the way home I fell into a lake,yes a lake.

My head hurts.

Congratulations,Australia and NZ forum approved:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

A song to start the week -

Beautiful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Wow with Al, and Des banned and Neil being forced to work this thread is really dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

tumbleweed_small.jpg

Xavi6 wrote: »
    tumbleweed_small.jpg

Stop posting pictures of Perth.:pac:

Afternoon lads, WTF is goin on? 3 posts since 9 o clock!? Sort it out!

Anyone catch Harrington on the radio this mornin, his cholestrol is a very healthy 4.2!! :pac:

• Advertisement

Afternoon lads, WTF is goin on? 3 posts since 9 o clock!? Sort it out!

Anyone catch Harrington on the radio this mornin, his cholestrol is a very healthy 4.2!! :pac:

I know it be dead around here.

I stayed up last night watching the golf. It really can be such an enthralling game at times, while being incredibly boring at other times.

EDIT: How old am I? I just realisied I count 1 am as staying up on a work night.

I know it be dead around here.

I stayed up last night watching the golf. It really can be such an enthralling game at times, while being incredibly boring at other times.

I have negative interest in golf but I do appreciate the magnitude of what harrington has achieved.

Of course he didnt get the top story on Sky news because a Brit won a medal in feckin swimming.

Golf sucks i tell ya!!

I have negative interest in golf but I do appreciate the magnitude of what harrington has achieved.

Of course he didnt get the top story on Sky news because a Brit won a medal in feckin swimming.

I normally wouldn't be watching it myself but I kept an eye on it yesterday evening as I thought he had a chance after finishing his third round. After watching him an Garcia go out it for a couple of holes I couldn't stop watching.

Feck the Brits, he is getting a lot of respect/attention in America now, and that is huge for a European golfer. With Woods out for a while he is being recognisied as the best around at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Wow with Al, and Des banned and Neil being forced to work this thread is really dead.
    Free the terrible twosome! :pac:

Was delighted for Harrington, fantastic achievement and he also seems like quite a decent lad aswell.

Golf sucks i tell ya!!

Not when it's like yesterday it ain't.

Not when it's like yesterday it ain't.

What happened yesterday?

What happened yesterday?

Harrington (you know him?) won the USPGA championship to become the first european to win back to back majors.

Harrington (you know him?) won the USPGA championship to become the first european to win back to back majors.

And the first European to win the USPGA since 1930

And the first European to win the USPGA since 1930

There is even an argument about that as the three Europeans that had won it before were all US citizens by the time the won it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement