Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

Gym for the first time in three weeks. Not gonna be nice.

That was me last nite, loads of new hot chicks up there that I hadnt seen before too!

Lega are pretty sore today, bloody leg weights! i hate doin weights as it is, and i ahate all the meatheads up there too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Right, im off to the liberry for some cramming.

Keep me in your prayers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I'm goin to sleep.

Night fockers

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Why oh why do people try improve a perfectly a good joke.
    Alright. Keep your hair on. I have a hankerin for alliteration, that's all.

Plans for tonight:

Work til 8.
    Eat reheated dinner.
    Numb the mind in front of the xbox.
    Sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

I'm hurting today. Stupid gym.

• Advertisement

I'm hurting today. Stupid gym.

I was in the gym on Monday and my legs are still like bricks today! :mad:

Michael Phelps is a legend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Ladies.....

And yes Phelps is a legend dammit!!:eek:

I was in the gym on Monday and my legs are still like bricks today! :mad:

Michael Phelps is a legend!!

Its not good, I felt really good after them gym yesterday. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But this morning everything is just so stiff (no need for the jokes we have all thought of it already)

Now the olympics there is a whole heap of sports I couldn't care about.

Us Irish arent as hard as u Serbs delija!!

"Delija, whoooa,
    Delija, whoooa,
    He comes from Serbia,
    He'll fckin murder ya"!

Its not good, I felt really good after them gym yesterday. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But this morning everything is just so stiff (no need for the jokes we have all thought of it already)

Now the olympics there is a whole heap of sports I couldn't care about.

Yea I know, I did deadlift and squats and stretched after. Maybe the half hour on the bike was a bad call....

Im not a big fan of the Olympics but what Phelps is doing is incredible.

Us Irish arent as hard as u Serbs delija!!

Watching Djokovic at the moment,dont you think he is so skinny dude? Comparing to Nadal spanish is terminator,it seems its not everything in muscles and being strong,coz Djokovic is still kicking @sses around

So dont you go with that thing irish are weak,i wont accept it:D

• Advertisement

Watching Djokovic at the moment,dont you think he is so skinny dude? Comparing to Nadal spanish is terminator,it seems its not everything in muscles and being strong,coz Djokovic is still kicking @sses around

So dont you go with that thing irish are weak,i wont accept it:D

It was a joke! We're all beasts really! Do u know Paul O'Connell!?!!

Nadal is an absolute genius, I hope he sweeps through the Olympics!!

It was a joke! We're all beasts really! Do u know Paul O'Connell!?!!

Nadal is an absolute genius, I hope he sweeps through the Olympics!!

I know its joke,whos that guy??

Dont say this Nadal thing when i am around:mad:

I know its joke,whos that guy??

Dont say this Nadal thing when i am around:mad:

He's Irish rugbys biggest beast!!

Viva Rafa Nadal! Anyone who doesnt like Nadal isnt sane IMO!

Viva Rafa Nadal! Anyone who doesnt like Nadal isnt sane IMO!

Mission: Eliminate neil1984 :mad:

Mission: Eliminate neil1984 :mad:

Now u sound like the Terminator! :pac: Nadal is one of the most likeable sportsmen going, u just hate him cos he whips ur guy everytime!! :D

Now u sound like the Terminator! :pac: Nadal is one of the most likeable sportsmen going, u just hate him cos he whips ur guy everytime!! :D

Thats so not true.....

*calling Vidic*

Thats so not true.....

*calling Vidic*

I got Paul O'Connell on speed dial!! :cool:

My brother got the ol LC results this mornin, goin to a gig with him later to celebrate, then he's off chasin drunk women while I retire to my bed......old age has hit me!!

Is that guy from Serbia?

My brother got the ol LC results this mornin, goin to a gig with him later to celebrate, then he's off chasin drunk women while I retire to my bed......old age has hit me!!
    You might change your mind when you see the scantilly clad jail bait that your brother will be hanging out of. Bodies only 15 year old ice skaters could have and all that.

You might change your mind when you see the scantilly clad jail bait that your brother will be hanging out of. Bodies only 15 year old ice skaters could have and all that.

Hmmmm, u do have a point. I can haul ass, 23/2=11.5 + 7 = 18.5. 18 will do!! :P

Yay or nay fellow OT'ers?!

• Advertisement

Yay. As some old wise-man once said before dying of syphillus - **** as many young ones as you can, while you can.

Yay. As some old wise-man once said before dying of syphillus - **** as many young ones as you can, while you can.

Duly noted!

Anyone been listenin to the new Kings of Leon songs? Manhattan, Crawl, Sex on Fire and the song in the teaser vid.....all savage.

The teaser song (its only a 2 min snippet of it) sounds like it's gonna be an epic.

Jeez I wouldn't step outside the door on Leaving Cert night. Far to annoying.

Jeez I wouldn't step outside the door on Leaving Cert night. Far to annoying.

Cant pick and choose what night a gig is on tbh. I dont mind, as long as u avoid town.

Its nowhere near as annoying an Junior Cert night to be fair!

Cant pick and choose what night a gig is on tbh. I dont mind, as long as u avoid town.

Ah jesus junior cert night would be really ridiculous. Yeah I think I can guess what gig you are going to especially as its not in the city. I heard the sound check last night from my gaf, will probably be able to hear the concert tonight as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

What's the gig Neil??

Edit: Oh sh1t, forgot about the whole "he who shall not be named thing"... Dont bother answering man..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Morrning girls.

I feel like a right tick,I bought a game th other day and could not find the activation code anywhere I checked and checked and could not find it.After several strong worded emails to EA games I found the code.....:o .It was looking straight at me.

• Advertisement

Dub13 wrote: »
    Morrning girls.

I feel like a right tick,I bought a game th other day and could not find the activation code anywhere I checked and checked and could not find it.After several strong worded emails to EA games I found the code.....:o .It was looking straight at me.

You are going to feel even worse now its spelt thick not tick.

You are going to feel even worse now its spelt thick not tick.

I no.....its just one of those days.I am going to try and stay away from heavy machinery.

Morrning girls.

Nicely done. The game might I ask?

If it's EA i'm going to guess and say Madden '09?

I no.....its just one of those days.I am going to try and stay away from heavy machinery.

LOL yea might be an idea!! U know u have to follow up on EA now seeing as u are essentially pot committed!

Well Im not going to see Pete the Pianoman anyway! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

So my new computer was delivered today. I think I need to put the motherboard in myself because it came in another box =/ I'm no techie. I don't want to destroy my machine before I get to turn it on.

• Advertisement

Kold wrote: »
    So my new computer was delivered today. I think I need to put the motherboard in myself because it came in another box =/ I'm no techie. I don't want to destroy my machine before I get to turn it on.

If i tried to put a computer together myself Id probably make a barn, and a fine one at that.

She's really pretty though. I can't wait to get her up and running. A beast of a machine and a savage Samsung 22" flatscreen.

Step aside young man and let genius start working on it:cool:

Step aside young man and let genius start working on it:cool:

Gladly. Ryanair flying to Serbia these days? :D

Gladly. Ryanair flying to Serbia these days? :D

Eh,still not,we use it over Budapest:p

• Advertisement

Anyway i adore to open the box and get everything out of it and put back together,like someone do it with the car,thats my hobby,really like from years ago this thing with repairing software and making mess of pc's parts in the box:D

Later i started getting paid for my hobby:D

I'd love to help Kold but getting to Cork from Dundalk is probably as big a trip as Serbia.

Don't fear the parts - electronics look more delicate then they are. Follow the instructions - it's impossible to put anything in wrong because all that computer kit is designed so everything only fits one way.

I'd love to help Kold but getting to Cork from Dundalk is probably as big a trip as Serbia.

Don't fear the parts - electronics look more delicate then they are. Follow the instructions - it's impossible to put anything in wrong because all that computer kit is designed so everything only fits one way.

Eh,i dont know,i had few cases when people tryed to put some things in and they broke not just the part they were trying to put in but almost a half of other parts....

LOL yea might be an idea!! U know u have to follow up on EA now seeing as u are essentially pot committed!

LOL...I don't know what do do,should I just not reply or be the bigger man and get back to them and say it was my fault...?

LOL...I don't know what do do,should I just not reply or be the bigger man and get back to them and say it was my fault...?

Tell them u found it but u must say it wasnt whee it was supposed to be! Save face!

Oh come on,he found it,who cares to apologise them or something:D

What game is it at all?

I got it from hardwareversand.de as a configured machine. I'm just wondering why they wouldn't have just stuck it in for me?

Well if it was supposed to come built then give them a call. You normally paya premium for pieced-together kit. People save money by buying 'kits' they put together themselves.

I can't speak German :(

I can't speak German :(

www.google.com\translate

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement