Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Extra Dry is what's in the fridge. It's either that or Carlton Dry tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Lads, lads, lads.

There's going to be a new Ghostbusters movie, starring the same cast.

Slimer.jpg

Lol no way! Quality!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Des wrote: »
    Of course you can.

That's 4.3% in the bottles.

330*24 = 7,920 = 396 of beer per Euro

for 18 bottles of the Perlenbacher in Lidl you'd pay €21

500*18 = 9,000 = 428 of beer per euro, and this stuff is around 5% abv.

Much better deal, much nicer beer.

QED :)

I must try this Perlenbacher stuff out,does it taste like anything more mainstream...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Dub13 wrote: »
    I must try this Perlenbacher stuff out,does it taste like anything more mainstream...?

Get. Away. From. The. Main. Stream. Beers.

Des wrote: »
    Get. Away. From. The. Main. Stream. Beers.

I am a Guinness man so even Miller is slightly exotic for me....:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

I am still feeling mouldey as fcuk... This thread and the beer talk almost made me gag.

Just spent hours car shopping with her indoors. Just wanted to lie down and sleep.

Had drinks after work yesterday but i had to get the bus home from Belfast at 12am... About 9 or 10 pints i'd estimate, then about 3/4's of a botle of wine with dinner. Worst bus journey ever.
    I feel like death.
    Stopped drinking coke about a month ago, but had to give in to an ice cold can to try and boost the sugar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Dude get your hands on some ice cream, cools ya right down and settles da aul' bholg!!!!!

If that fails, alkaseltzer with ice cold water, a nap and ready for more beers :)

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Dude get your hands on some ice cream, cools ya right down and settles da aul' bholg!!!!!

If that fails, alkaseltzer with ice cold water, a nap and ready for more beers :)

yea i took a concoction of headache tablets this morning and they made a big difference to the ol headache. I might try some ice cream later. I have a few bottles of cider in the fridge so i'll get into them in a bit.

BTW Des, is that a Georgian flag in your signature?? If so, why??

Lol Des is an ABI - Anyone But Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Lol Des is an ABI - Anyone But Ireland

So much dissapointed in Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Evening men.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,081 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Sherifu wrote: »
    Evening men.

/tips cap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Epic Thread

ibh wrote: »
    yea i took a concoction of headache tablets this morning and they made a big difference to the ol headache. I might try some ice cream later. I have a few bottles of cider in the fridge so i'll get into them in a bit.

BTW Des, is that a Georgian flag in your signature?? If so, why??

Heh I asked Des to come join the auld Ole Ole brigade and have a few Perlenbachers in the Irish match thread. Don't think he was too impressed :confused::p :pac: ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I'm DYING. Started on Heineken for some strange reason, then had a pint of Harp, then went to a bar serving good beer and had 3 or 4 pints of staropramen and then a rake of vodka in the night club.

Lord jesus.

Catch ye later, the couch is my target.

Right, that's me off the drink for a while. I died a horrible death yesterday.

Roll on Friday so I can catch me a plane to Italy for a week.

Morrning folks.

I have not had a puncture in a long time and I got one on Friday on my bike and one this morrning on the car.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

How great is balls of steel... Hilarious show...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

can i just saw the new Kings Of Leon album is awesome.

That is all.

Did anybody se the Amir Khan fight over the weekend....crazy stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

[/QUOTE]

Delighted :pac:

Apparently it was 200-1 he would get knocked out first round. Damn I should of put something on that!

yea, have vague memories of seeing it in the pub on Sat night, good enough for him, dont like him.

not as much as i dislike Andrew Murray though :(

The Khan fight was very funny. Man how pissed would you be if you spent 21 euro on box office for that muck.

What do you hate Murray Al?

Mr Alan wrote: »
    can i just saw the new Kings Of Leon album is awesome.

That is all.

Zane lowe on Radio 1 has some KOL thing on tonight i think.. The ad for it is strange, it's as if they are introducing KOL to the British masses for the first time, as in some cool band that nobody has heard of..
    Thats what they get for playing all their tunes of a lame playlist..

• Advertisement

Half an hour after the fight sky were advertising the repeat of the fight on boxoffice for about 20 EURO.

What do you hate Murray Al?

he just annoys me. seems so arrogant. flexing his muscles the other day just reaffirmed wat i've thought all along.

he played great stuff last night though.

Ah - most of them do that - confidence plays a huge part of any sports-persons winning formula. Nadal for example with his sleeve-less tops and stuff is as arrogant and ego-tistical as any.

Ah - most of them do that - confidence plays a huge part of any sports-persons winning formula. Nadal for example with his sleeve-less tops and stuff is as arrogant and ego-tistical as any.

Are you serious? Murray did his bicep flex when he was about to meet Nadal in Wimbeldon, almost taunting Nadal because of his arms, I would have been raged if I was Nadal. Nadal is an absolute thorough professional, despite being beaten yesterday, the first thing he did was go and sign autographs. I hate Murray too tbh, he just seems so drap and boring in interviews. I actually liked Henman because he was always such a nice guy, Murray however seems like he has always considered himself up there with Djokovic, Nadal and Federer even though it's only now that he is competing with them. I actually hate him more than any other tennis player. Wait until he wins a grand slam, he'll turn into McEnroe...

I'm going to put my love for Nadal aside, and hope that Federer absolutely throttles Murray tonight. What has happened Federer lads, psychologically he seems to be gone, especially against Nadal. Nadal is my favourite player, but not even I can say his technique and skill is as good as Federer's, Federer plays untouchable tennis, but mentally he has gone down this year.

I finf murray to be completely the opposite. I think his lack of personality in interviews is because he dislikes them and doesn't like being put on the spot. Remember he vomitted at wimbledon in his first decent year and it's all the media could talk to him about. I thought he handled that well and made a joke of it.

Don't mind him at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I dont like federer that much but i hope to god he hammers seven shades **** out of murray.

It's the english media/audience at wimbeldon at fault for most of my hatred. The have adopted him as their english saviour and he's ****ing scottish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Yeah Murray is a grade A nounce. I know there are a few English bashers on these boards, but the stunt he pulled with the Portugal Jersey and proclaiming he hoped England lost, was just arrogant and moronic, considering the majority of media that provide him with his hype an d oxygen, are English.

He seems to love playing up to the moody teenager, i'm a maverick and don't give a sh/t, image. Deep down, I bet he is just a soft little sod.

That's why I actually admire Murray. He inherited all the bull**** english hype that was around Henman and has had to put up with all the pressure lumped on and comparisons to Henman.

He just wants to play his tennis and forget about the 'Tiger Tim' bandwagon that converted to him.

That's why I actually admire Murray. He inherited all the bull**** english hype that was around Henman and has had to put up with all the pressure lumped on and comparisons to Henman.

He just wants to play his tennis and forget about the 'Tiger Tim' bandwagon that converted to him.

Well he doesn't seem to mind licking up to SSN at the minute, no doubt helping his merchandising potential.

There are a way of doing things, and he just seems to want to be an arrogant vagina, mouthing off. I would have loved to see him spout that nonesense in front some of some of the traveling Sun brigade that England get for the away games.

follow-your-heart.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Whats the difference between jam and marmalade?

You cant marmalade your cock up someones arse!

Whats the difference between jam and marmalade?

You cant marmalade your cock up someones arse!

Nutella works a treat though. ;)

For my brothers:

68jl6xg.gif

Looks like Federer has opened up a good old fashioned can of whupass on Murray tonight.

Anyone here lurk on the Footballl365 forum? Anyone else see your man Diamond's thread about bagging the bird?

• Advertisement

aye, delighted with it. Not a fan of Murry at all, been dying for Federer to get back to his best so he can properly resume his rivalry with Nadal. Besides, if Murry had won, we would NEVER hear the end of it. ever.

<edit>
    ill head over for a gander now charlie

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    aye, delighted with it. Not a fan of Murry at all, been dying for Federer to get back to his best so he can properly resume his rivalry with Nadal. Besides, if Murry had won, we would NEVER hear the end of it. ever.

<edit>
    ill head over for a gander now charlie

Worth the look rebel, it's titled 'E-mail conversation, trying to secure the ride'. Also, have a gander at legendary F365 images thread, absolute lol fest (mind, NWS).

Worth the look rebel, it's titled 'E-mail conversation, trying to secure the ride'. Also, have a gander at legendary F365 images thread, absolute lol fest (mind, NWS).

Just gone past the 'morning after' section, quite the emotional rollercoaster, have to admit i feel kinda proud of him!

Will you stick a link to that thread here? Can't be arsed goin searching

Will you stick a link to that thread here? Can't be arsed goin searching

http://forum.football365.com/index.php?t=msg&th=116807&prevloaded=1&&start=0

here you go, good sir.

Am I worth it? lol xx
    Respond by saying "Who the fuck are you? David Ginola?"

PMSL! :D

Wasn't sure whether to link it due to its content, Boards seems to be very anal (pun intended) about anything Blu.

PMSL when someone said, thread bookmarked for 9 months time quoting her saying 'it's ok, I am on the pill'.

Did you catch the image thread lads, some absolute belters in there. Kinda wish we could post some of that stuff in here.

I'm just up to the bit where he's goin over for dinner.

I'm meant to be writing a story at the moment but that's firmly on the back burner!

I'm just up to the bit where he's goin over for dinner.

I'm meant to be writing a story at the moment but that's firmly on the back burner!

I won't spoil it for you, but keep reading.

• Advertisement

A personal fav. from the images thread

33o2tz6.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement