Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Am I the only one who would hit the fcuk out of this Katy Perry wan?

Seen her and her entourage in the New York New York hotel in Vegas Looks great in the flesh. She was opening a new night club in the hotel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,847 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Is it too soon to ask the new girl for sex?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Trilla wrote: »
    Is it too soon to ask the new girl for sex?
    How about you take after Champ in Anchorman and ask her:

"What do you say if we go out on a date? Have some chicken, maybe some sex. You know, see what happens."

:D :pac:

Mornin gents. Only 1 and a half days till the weekend. Any plans? Im goin to the Leinster match tomorrow then out on the batter. Thats pretty mcuh it so far....riveting! Gotta get it done while I'm not riskin a €100 fine ya know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Going out on the sauce Saturday night, Dave Spoon's playing in Redrooms in Derry here, should be good enough craic :)

• Advertisement

Tempted to check out the LL night out in D2 after the game tomorrow night. Sad I know but there ya go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Football tonight and probably a scoop or two after it. Then have a ton of fcuking work to do tomorrow cause I’m off on holidays next week. Had stuff to have finished this week and nowhere near done yet.

So pissed off after hearing about an acoustic tour by BellX1 and when I went to buy tickets, I found that Dundalk is the only venue sold out. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Tempted to check out the LL night out in D2 after the game tomorrow night. Sad I know but there ya go

do what you have to do.
    Personally i'd give it a miss cause they'll end up rattling on about lipstick or periods...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

A few mates are having a white collar boxing night with there job and I have tickets ages.Because of this I am missing my first Liverpool home game of the season,I am taken MrsDub13 along and she is looking forward to it.I think divorce papers would be issued if I canceled on her and went to the Liverpool game,but its hard to say no when loads of my mates are heading over to the Stoke game.

Dub13 may well be getting divorce papers issued come monday...:)

ibh wrote: »
    do what you have to do.
    Personally i'd give it a miss cause they'll end up rattling on about lipstick or periods...

Na i dont think I'll go tbh! Oh hi its me the guy from the tinternet, eh cant see myself doin that. Some other boozer for me, me thinks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

I'm sure they are all a bunch of ugly munters anyway Trilla.

I am addicting to Boards today. No work being done :p

Mr Alan wrote: »

Ya never know....but more than likely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

College starts Monday, and I'm having mixed feelings about it really. On one side there's the fact that my summer peaked a couple of weeks ago, and college is always a nice way to get back into the balance of classes/ inebriation... Then there's the fact I can no longer stay in bed until 1pm like a lazy good for nothing f*ckhead...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Why do Spurs have their own forum??

WWM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Mr Alan wrote: »

Oi you. Not all internet birds are bruce's sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

eZe^ wrote: »
    College starts Monday, and I'm having mixed feelings about it really. On one side there's the fact that my summer peaked a couple of weeks ago, and college is always a nice way to get back into the balance of classes/ inebriation... Then there's the fact I can no longer stay in bed until 1pm like a lazy good for nothing f*ckhead...

Hahaha I know the feeling, I'm in the same boat! Where ye at for College?

Hmmmmm which game...u could be havin the same nite out as me...only Im goin to Coppers!! :P

Hmmmmm which game...u could be havin the same nite out as me...only Im goin to Coppers!! :P

He's going to a proper sport, football.

You are going to see a bunch od creatined up pansies hug and squeeze each other's balls.

Say hi to IB, she'll be working there.

• Advertisement

Des wrote: »
    He's going to a proper sport, football.

You are going to see a bunch od creatined up pansies hug and squeeze each other's balls.

Say hi to IB, she'll be working there.

Ah now here! Backrow and front row rugby is one of the toughest non pugilistic/non combat sport there is.

I think i mentioned that earlier (where I was goin), or i hope I did, otherwise tell me this weekends lotto numbers will ya!!

Will do, ill be gettin pishd, i expect a freebie!! :P

I am addicting to Boards today. No work being done :p

Do that for 6 months and see how it feels!

Ah now here! Backrow and front row rugby is one of the toughest non pugilistic/non combat sport there is.
    Kick it out, run. Kick it out, run. Get in group hug. Kick it out, run. Kick it out, run.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I fúcking hate rugby, fans of it, and the players.

Oh ya, loike, didja see Drico the other noish in Annabells?

UCD Orts going, collar up wearing, rich-daddy-getting-you-off-a-murder-rap bastards.
    I think i mentioned that earlier (where I was goin), or i hope I did, otherwise tell me this weekends lotto numbers will ya!!

Yeah, you mentioned it earlier.

Will do, ill be gettin pishd, i expect a freebie!! :P

I bet you you don't even talk to her, your mates would be all like

"loike, Oh. Moi. Gowd. Neil. Wosh or you doing even tolking to that focking skobe working in the, loike, Borger von?"

Kick it out, run. Kick it out, run. Get in group hug. Kick it out, run. Kick it out, run.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I fúcking hate rugby, fans of it, and the players.

Oh ya, loike, didja see Drico the other noish in Annabells?

UCD Orts going, collar up wearing, rich-daddy-getting-you-off-a-murder-rap bastards.

I bet you you don't even talk to her, your mates would be all like

"loike, Oh. Moi. Gowd. Neil. Wosh or you doing even tolking to that focking skobe working in the, loike, Borger von?"

Please dont liken me to the Daddys money tosser brigade. I have no love for that genre of individual. Go round in groups acting like pr1cks talking down to everyone you meet and quoting their triple barrell name then run to your mates or threaten "My dads a solicitor" when someone gives them a well earned bloody nose.......:rolleyes:

Well since I'm goin with my dad and dont hang out with D4 cnuts I think im ok. U dont know me too well des! ill stop and talk to anyone. It annoys some people, they think i talk too much but u wont find too many people tell ya Im UNfreindly. I think u bought into Al tellin ya Im a snob, ill have to meet ya for another p1nt to show u Im not!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Well since I'm goin with my dad and dont hang out with D4 cnuts I think im ok.

You're going with your aul lad to Coppers? So that's the greasy old bloke I keep seeing in there wearing an open chest shirt, and a big durrrty medallion. :D

You're going with your aul lad to Coppers? So that's the greasy old bloke I keep seeing in there wearing an open chest shirt, and a big durrrty medallion. :D

Goin to the match with the papa, headin back to my area afterward for a bit of a house session with the lads (where we talk about trust funds, what our dads do, how that is in no way irrelevent to what WE do and the like) then grab a taxi into town to go to the finest snobbiest club in Dublin....Coopers!

Smegball wrote: »
    Hahaha I know the feeling, I'm in the same boat! Where ye at for College?

UCC!!

Goin to the match with the papa, headin back to my area afterward for a bit of a house session with the lads (where we talk about trust funds, what our dads do, how that is in no way irrelevent to what WE do and the like) then grab a taxi into town to go to the finest snobbiest club in Dublin....Coopers!

Party at yours then? Byoc? Strictly doobs and popped collar abercrombie tshirts?

Just to point out, I fucking hate Coppers! Most over-rated kip in Ireland. I don't know how they fill the place every week.

Licking a homeless mans sack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A night in Coppers.

Do yourself a favour Neil, and take a jaunt down to the northside, The Church is the business.

Do yourself a favour Neil, and take a jaunt down to the northside, The Church is the business.

Neil on the Northsoide?

Ya roysh.

• Advertisement

eZe^ wrote: »
    Party at yours then? Byoc? Strictly doobs and popped collar abercrombie tshirts?

Your dad has to be a solicitor :pac:

Mine isnt by the way!:)

Neil on the Northsoide?

Ya roysh.

My dads from Phibsboro

Just to point out, I fucking hate Coppers! Most over-rated kip in Ireland. I don't know how they fill the place every week.

Licking a homeless mans sack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A night in Coppers.

Been to Tomangos a fair bit, the step got me every time i went. Been to barcode once or twice. Otherwise I mainly go to town. Whats good about coppers is that u can do pretty mcuh whatever the feck u want and not have to worry about bouncers kickin u out. Great craic! Its reputation precedes it!

My dads from Phibsboro

I can't believe you admitted that.

Dalymount

then I dunno, not coppers though

I can't believe you admitted that.

Why would that bother me?

Why would that bother me?

Bohs play there.

• Advertisement

Bohs play there.

yea i know, my Dads family would be Bohs sympathisers (I dont say supporters cos AFAIK none of em go to games), i still havent latched onto a LOI team that I prefer to the rest but Ive been to a couple of Shels matches when i was a kid and like every blow in was at the Depor game...... but then again Ive been to a couple of Rovers games (wouldnt support them now mind u, just to annoy some people i know!) and a couple of Bohs games so Im kinda even.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

(I dont say supporters cos AFAIK none of em go to games)

Does that go for the majority of premiership sympathisers on here?

bohsman wrote: »

LoI fans too, I'm not up in Dundalk. :pac:

bohsman wrote: »

well i meant it more in a they dont follows Bohs too closely but theyd check the scores to see if Bohs won kind of thing. I think if u avidly follow everything the club does, watch every game and go over as often as u can its unfair to look down on them and say theyre not a fan cos they clearly are.

well i meant it more in a they dont follows Bohs too closely but theyd check the scores to see if Bohs won kind of thing. I think if u avidly follow everything the club does, watch every game and go over as often as u can its unfair to look down on them and say theyre not a fan cos they clearly are.

Can't do that with LoI teams though.

I mean, I'm here stuck listening to two muppets on Dundalk FM at the moment.

I'd kill for Andy Gray at the moment. Even a bit of Peter Collins would do.

• Advertisement

Yea I know, still big reason for you to pick Bohs as a team to support/follow/sympathise with over here.

I mean, I'm here stuck listening to two muppets on Dundalk FM at the moment.

The Galway Bay FM lads are worse, every time they got into the Bohs box it shouldve been a penalty and they didnt bother mentioning our second goal.

Get back OFF topic lads ffs!

Get back OFF topic lads ffs!

Shup snob.

You're even snobby about the football you watch :p

Shup snob.

You're even snobby about the football you watch :p

Im gonna have to start slaggin u bout somethin Des...... ya agro thug!!

Well when I support somethin it has to be the best!! :pac:

Well when I support somethin it has to be the best!! :pac:

Chelsea? Munster?

:pac:

Chelsea? Munster?

:pac:

Did Chelsea win the double last year? Damn, I must have been on acid!

A for Leinster.....us Leinster fans been paying for the sins of a past life when it comes to them but I've stayed loyal :( Cautiously optimistic for this season mind you.

Munster > Leinster, lets see how far ye go in Europe this season. You can have as many Magners Leagues as you bloody want tbh...

Seriously.

Take yizzer eggs, and chase them over here.

NFL>>>>>>>>>Rogby

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement