Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Watching the game on the nfl.com's in game service. Feckin Saints are lettin me down.

Later man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Baseball is awfully gay.

currently deciding if i should get blonde highlights in the aul' hair tommorow. big decision time.

Baseball is awfully gay
    currently deciding if i should get blonde highlights

pot-kettle-black.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Lesson in self merkin.

Make the following statement:
    Baseball is awfully gay.

and follow it up with
    currently deciding if i should get blonde highlights in the aul' hair tommorow. big decision time.

Result;

facepalm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

meh....its a joke of a sport. i used to play that little league ****e when i lived there. thank god i didn't i stay...my ass would probably be huge by now.

hate being up for 8am. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

meh....its a joke of a sport. i used to play that little league ****e when i lived there. thank god i didn't i stay...my ass would probably be huge by now.

Jason Giambi>>>>>Me>>>>>>>>>>>Ken Barlow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You.

Now seriously, stop distracting me, and let me get some sleep.

Oh and Xavi, Saints are a big letdown tonight. They're probably my second team, and for such a strong offence, they are so hot and cold.

I'm impartial to the Saints (the Chiefs are my team for my sins) but I have 2 of their WRs in my fantasy team this week and need the feckers to get me some points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I'm actually from California, so I'm a Lakers fan in the NBA and a Dodgers fan in baseball (currently kicking the Cubs ass).

There was no MLS until 1996 and I was in Chicago for college by then so that is why I support Chicago fire.

I never really liked pro-football but I've been to Bears and Broncos games so I'll cheer for either of those if they are playing. I do follow college football and I'm a Wolverines fan :) (I did grad school in MI)

Charlie baseball as a viewers sport is meh..... by all accounts as a social event its the balls......and to play it can be quite fun. But you're God damned if you'd find me sitting watching it on TV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Ya I have seen Baseball a couple times on NASN but it can be a little painful to watch. Also with NFL , what pisses me off about it is the amount of breaks drives me mental.

All in all tho not bad.

To be fair I think Basketball is the best sport of the lot, fast paced, fun, and in general an all round good game. I am too a lakers fan when I used to play in school and college.

Had to love Divac, Van Exel, Magic, Kobe :) Go Lakers.

HuP Eagles Hup

Charlie baseball as a viewers sport is meh..... by all accounts as a social event its the balls......and to play it can be quite fun. But you're God damned if you'd find me sitting watching it on TV.

Yeah on TV it's a load of Michael Ballsack tbh but I could see the attraction of going to the games as they are so long and there is a beer supply. Could see it being a great laugh for a piss up.

On another note, alot fresher today :D . Felt like death in here yesterday :o
    Bill wrote: »
    Ya I have seen Baseball a couple times on NASN but it can be a little painful to watch. Also with NFL , what pisses me off about it is the amount of breaks drives me mental.

All in all tho not bad.

To be fair I think Basketball is the best sport of the lot, fast paced, fun, and in general an all round good game. I am too a lakers fan when I used to play in school and college.

Had to love Divac, Van Exel, Magic, Kobe :) Go Lakers.

HuP Eagles Hup

I agree with the fact that there are alot of breaks in the NFL but I love watching it anyway. Great sport imo.

I feel dodgy today, I better be ok tomorrow off to the motherland, Netherlands WOOOOHOOOO.

I feel great. Was back to Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu last nite so have a few bruises etc but feel pretty good.

Listened to "Ride the Lightening" by Metallica in the car this morning, superb album.

Off on another date tonight but have no idea where to go or what to do....seems everyone leans towards watchin movies all the time! The rain is negative craic today too....traffic was brutal.

Oh and basketball for me is the best American sport to watch (after womens soccer! :pac::D)....... have a soft spot for the 76ers myself! I also own Houston Rockets jersey with Hakeems name on the back!

Off on another date tonight but have no idea where to go or what to do....seems everyone leans towards watchin movies all the time! The rain is negative craic today too....traffic was brutal.

If it's a first date I wouldn't go to a movie mate. You can't get talking etc. If not, then probably your best bet. Could go to a fun place to eat like Hard Rock Cafe or something. Depends really on the type of girl I suppose!

On the train here and there's 3 young wans no more than 18 all with ridiculously gigantic knockers on show for all to see. One in particular keeps leaning across to talk to the others. I'm standing and they're sitting so the view is quite pleasing! Can't get pics though before you ask!

• Advertisement

No its not. Been out a couple of times. We went out before a few years ago as well...

She doesnt watch Prison Break either so no sittin in watchin that! :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I am off work sick today and I acutely am sick which is a bummer.

GuanYin wrote: »
    The politics forum...... you guys really need therapy on some issues as a nation ;)

Yes we have loads of issues as a nation,we don't get called the fighting Irish for nothing.
    GuanYin wrote: »
    You find her attractive?

I met her on her recent tour of battleground states, I think the camera flatters her.

I think Palin is hot in a MILF kind of way,I fear for the world if she ever gets to be president.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    On the train here and there's 3 young wans no more than 18 all with ridiculously gigantic knockers on show for all to see. One in particular keeps leaning across to talk to the others. I'm standing and they're sitting so the view is quite pleasing! Can't get pics though before you ask!

Course u can. Phone to the ear with camera funtion on, pretend to make a call and voila!

I saw it done in Lucky Number Slevin, I'm not a perv honestly!!

Ha ha bit risky as you can't turn off that noise it makes when you're takin a pic. I've stored a copy into the **** bank anyway! :D

Do it Xavi !!!

• Advertisement

Do it Xavi !!!

Lol I couldn't. Think they're gettin off now anyway.

No its not. Been out a couple of times. We went out before a few years ago as well...

She doesnt watch Prison Break either so no sittin in watchin that! :p

Ah you're grand so. You could even go for drinks then (I would, but that's cause I am a pisshead :p)
    Dub13 wrote: »

Feel your pain bud! Nothing worse then being out and actually being sick! :)

I saw it done in Lucky Number Slevin, I'm not a perv honestly!!

Those be lies! :p

Weren't u out "sick" sometime last week too?! Was up anyway? Everyone seems to be sick at the moment. My mum has a vomiting bug so been stayin the feck away from her.

Dub13 wrote:
    Yes we have loads of issues as a nation,we don't get called the fighting Irish for nothing.

Don't get me started!

Dub13 wrote:
    I think Palin is hot in a MILF kind of way,I fear for the world if she ever gets to be president.

Go Obama Go!!

As much as I hate republicans, I put a bet on here at work for 50 quid that they win unfortunately :(

Weren't u out "sick" sometime last week too?! Was up anyway? Everyone seems to be sick at the moment. My mum has a vomiting bug so been stayin the feck away from her.

Yes I was out last week as well but I just fancied a day chilling at home,I don't like taken sick days when I am sick as you cant do anything.I have not been sick in a few years bar nasty hangovers.

I have that vomiting bug your mother has,I have 3 kids all under 6 and they had it last week when I did not get it over the weekend I taught I was in the clear.

Ha ha bit risky as you can't turn off that noise it makes when you're takin a pic. I've stored a copy into the **** bank anyway! :D

Wuss!! Loud cough FTEW!

Those be lies! :P

it was a half truth!

Yes I was out last week as well but I just fancied a day chilling at home,I don't like taken sick days when I am sick as you can do anything.I have not been sick in a few years bar nasty hangovers.

I have that vomiting bug your mother has,I have 3 kids all under 6 and they had it last week when I did not get it over the weekend I taught I was in the clear.

Nigs, she's been in bits for around 2 or 3 days with it. Good luck, loads of water but only sip it so u hold it down. My mum had to get an injection off the doc because she wasnt even holding water in. Sounds like a bad bug goin round....it always seems to go round this time of year only it seems to get worse every year.

And yea sick days when you're sick are teh fail. A nice day on the PS3 is what ya want.

I've noticed ALOT more people getting pukey bugs recently. Tis wierd.

I got one last year a week or so after New Years. I was in bits & also had the runs aswell....... Walking around like a pengiun for about 3 days :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

morning folks

Mr Alan wrote: »
    morning folks

Morning Al,
    We had Xavi perverting some young ones on a train earlier and the fecker wouldn't take a pic! :D

• Advertisement

Sorry lads.

It was a change having only 6 tits to occupy me as opposed to the usual 9 or 10 in this thread! :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Sorry lads.

It was a change having only six tits to occupy me as opposed to the usual 9 or 10 in this thread! :pac:
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

god dang, really hope I dont get it now! :(

Nigs, she's been in bits for around 2 or 3 days with it. Good luck, loads of water but only sip it so u hold it down. My mum had to get an injection off the doc because she wasnt even holding water in. Sounds like a bad bug goin round....it always seems to go round this time of year only it seems to get worse every year.

And yea sick days when you're sick are teh fail. A nice day on the PS3 is what ya want.
    Ha Ha get your mum to play Call of Duty :)

yea i read that alright, i'll pop onto Xavis Mrs's bebo and rob a couple of pics to put up to make up for the letdown Kag, dont worry! ;)

Sorry lads.

It was a change having only 6 tits to occupy me as opposed to the usual 9 or 10 in this thread! :pac:
    How you got the Interweb on the train, through 3g is it?

Sorry lads.

That hurts man....I thought you were cool!

Ha Ha get your mum to play Call of Duty :)

Savage game, one of the few computer games Ive ever completed!

How you got the Interweb on the train, through 3g is it?

Yeah 3g. Hopefully it'll work when I go back home in Feb.
    That hurts man....I thought you were cool!

Pfft save the love ins for the United thread!

• Advertisement

Yeah 3g. Hopefully it'll work when I go back home in Feb.

Wheres AlanMurphy when some real chops need busting :)

:confused:

We all love each other over there, it's a happy place!

they even love me over there.

pack of gheys.

:confused:

We all love each other over there, it's a happy place!

Exactly! So keep the ghey out of here!

The Pool thread is worse tbh! They dont accept outsiders. Al if he were not a Pool fan would have given up on that thread long ago! :p

I wouldnt call u loved over there Al! Not always anyway! :pac:

I was just watching Pro Bull Riding on Extreme Sports from the states,they have some strange sports in the US.

• Advertisement

The Pool thread is worse tbh! They dont accept outsiders. Al if he were not a Pool fan would have given up on that thread long ago! :p

Well I didn't wanna mention them after the weekend's shenanigans........

your shenanigans were pretty funny at the weekend alright Xavi :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Wheres AlanMurphy when some real chops need busting :)

Wait! Whats going on? What I miss?

Damn stupid work curtailing my chop busting.

Alright well I think Xavi knows he has disappointed us all, and to make up for it he must fill this forum with lovely Oz girls. I'll give him till the end of the day before I post stalk and chop bust him in every forum he ventures into it.

EDIT: I will accept numerous posts of Krystal from BB.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

morning footy peoples

Mr Alan wrote: »
    your shenanigans were pretty funny at the weekend alright Xavi :)

whats this now!?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement