Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Dub13 wrote: »
    Well its a 3 bed and I got the Attic converted,I am not sure what its called now a 3 or a 4.When we first moved in we had no kids,we bought young 21 and the dog had its own room.Now the dog is gone to 'be a police dog',and I am filling up the rooms with kids.MrsDub13 is pregnant again (a boards exclusive) so next year we will have 4 kids all 6 or under.So the house is full.

Ya randy feckers.

Oh and congrats btw.

Use it to provide us with some epic bewbs. Even GY won't begrude you that on your 5000th.

To do that ive to wait till i get home, I dunno if I have the patience tbh!

To do that ive to wait till i get home, I dunno if I have the patience tbh!

That is a pickle alright.

Perhaps a stealth photo of a bussomy young lady from the office would solve this problem? Work tits ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Well its a 3 bed and I got the Attic converted,I am not sure what its called now a 3 or a 4.
    That's called Three and a Half, my parents have the same.
    Now the dog is gone to 'be a police dog',
    We had a dog years ago, and he went to work on a farm. Wonder how he's getting on.

MrsDub13 is pregnant again (a boards exclusive)

\o/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

.MrsDub13 is pregnant again (a boards exclusive) so next year we will have 4 kids all 6 or under.So the house is full.

My god man, tie a knot in it :eek:

Give Mrs. Dub13 my sympathys (in a good way)

4 under 6 - oh, get it now, you are going to start selling them as a way to beat the recession. i like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

MrsDub13 is pregnant again (a boards exclusive) so next year we will have 4 kids all 6 or under.So the house is full.

do you two know wat a condom is? or the pill?

:p

only joking, congrats :D

onto more serious matters, my band needs a new name, my head is ****ing wrecked with it, cant get to sleep thinking about it, then when i do sleep-i dream about it! i've been reading the dictionary every night for the last month, scrolling through quote websites, waiting for divine intervention.....have a deadline of 28th Oct to come up with one and cant :( i'm gonna jump out the window. bye.

Des wrote: »
    We had a dog years ago, and he went to work on a farm. Wonder how he's getting on.

Credit crunch is probably hitting him hard.

i bet you he is one of those feckers who havent spent their grants

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

The sister just arrived back from Italy after confirming the location for her wedding next year.

I just got slammed with a 2530 euro invoice for my place at the wedding next july.

You can tell who the successful sibling is of this family.

• Advertisement

Oh Def leopard on the radio LOL

having a little bop in office

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Thanks for the kind words folks.I am aware of contraception but we decided to have the kids all together,I wanted all kids out of the way before we were 30 and MrsDub13 wanted 4.I am just gone 29 and she is 28 so hopefully the plan is working and we should be finished having kids by the time we are 30.Its been hard we have had a kid in nappy's for the last 5 years and maybe for the next 3 so that will be 8 odd years of solid nappy changing.I am a different man now.

She is now talking about me 'getting some work done,down below'.I have assured her this will not happen ever.

The dog going had nothing to do with the Credit crunch although she did eat a lot looking back on it she was a big dog.The kids could not use the back garden with all the dog **** so the dog or the kids had to go.

The sister just arrived back from Italy after confirming the location for her wedding next year.

I just got slammed with a 2530 euro invoice for my place at the wedding next july.

Fcuking hell. There would want to be mandatory bridesmaid sex thrown in for that amount of wonga.

She is now talking about me 'getting some work done,down below'.I have assured her this will not happen ever.

Penis extentsion?

how dare she!:eek::mad:

;)

Mr Alan wrote: »
    onto more serious matters, my band needs a new name, my head is ****ing wrecked with it,
    :eek:

So, what am I supposed to do with your stuff on my mp3 player?

My playlists will be all messed up.

Think of the fans man. Think of the fans.

(send me the new stuff btw, I can't listen to it here, but I will at home, I was actually listening to the other stuff on the bus this morning)
    have a deadline of 28th Oct to come up with one and cant
    Gig?

Where, we can have a Boards Soccer Beers at it.

BandName

Des And The Shoebox Mongrels.

Heads up to anyone with SkyHD, Back To The Future is making its epic HD debut tonight in HD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Call the band 'Recession'.

Thanks for the kind words folks.I am aware of contraception but we decided to have the kids all together,I wanted all kids out of the way before we were 30 and MrsDub13 wanted 4.I am just gone 29 and she is 28

:eek::eek: you are not even 30 - good god :eek::eek:

I am older then you and have never had a dog :eek::eek

(send me the new stuff btw, I can't listen to it here, but I will at home, I was actually listening to the other stuff on the bus this morning)

Gig?

Where, we can have a Boards Soccer Beers at it.

BandName

Des And The Shoebox Mongrels.

no ..... studio to record a couple of songs, followed by a couple of gigs after that which have yet to be arranged. i'll let you know when they are.

bet you HATE the next one i send :):pac:

bet you HATE the next one i send :):pac:

It's called 'An Ode to Sunderland' isn't it?

:D

my next one is for you Xavi, its called- "2 nil, and you ****ed it up!";)

yeoowwwwwww!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

:D

my next one is for you Xavi, its called- "2 nil, and you ****ed it up!";)

yeoowwwwwww!

and you could do a cover of Alice

only it can be " 18 years in the shadows of United" instead of "17 years livin next door"

Edit: actually that sounded better when i was typing it. I'll get my coat so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

LOL, I've been there with the dictionary thing Al. It's head wrecking!

Did you have to ditch your other name, or have you been nameless the whole time?

Yeah, what's wrong with the name you already have?

Are you going to be a "The" band?

yea jog on trilla

jog on

You bleedin' culchie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

yea jog on trilla

18 years!

at the moment, we are called "The Benns"

the reason for that is cause its the club where we played our first gig. it was grand while we were just knocking around locally playing cover gigs/parties etc, but we are starting to take it more seriously, moving into town with our own stuff.....new name is needed i think (although a couple of the lads dont think so incidentally).

wat are you called?
    The Benns
    Like the Radiohead album?
    **** OFF!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

MrsDub13 is pregnant again (a boards exclusive) so next year we will have 4 kids all 6 or under.So the house is full.

Congrats dude.
    We just had our first four weeks ago. Think we'll stick with one for the time being. See how it goes :pac:

wat are you called?
    The Benns
    **** OFF!!!!!

Aha.

That's fairly headwrecking I'd say.

You bleedin' culchie

only reason i said it was cause some cheeky corkonian **** bouncer said it to me a while ago, and it pissed me off no end at the time.

• Advertisement

wat are you called?
    The Benns
    **** OFF!!!!!

you know that's the first thing that came in to my head even though it was spelt differently, i would never go and see your band with a name like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

at the moment, we are called "The Benns"

the reason for that is cause its the club where we played our first gig. it was grand while we were just knocking around locally playing cover gigs/parties etc, but we are starting to take it more seriously, moving into town with our own stuff.....new name is needed i think (although a couple of the lads dont think so incidentally).

wat are you called?
    The Benns
    **** OFF!!!!!

What about 'The Benny's'. Can't see any negative connotations attached to that..........

PFB: How the fcuk does someone get these damn grants?? Do you have to be a student?? Some dude told me before that you can get a grant for travelling a certain distance for work. Don't know if thats true, but if it is, i'm in like Flynn with my 100mile daily roundtrip.

ibh wrote: »
    What about 'The Benny's'. Can't see any negative connotations attached to that..........

PFB: How the fcuk does someone get these damn grants?? Do you have to be a student?? Some dude told me before that you can get a grant for travelling a certain distance for work. Don't know if thats true, but if it is, i'm in like Flynn with my 100mile daily roundtrip.

mine are kinda of like business set up ones - i cant really mention it here. everyone hates us :o

:eek::eek: you are not even 30 - good god :eek::eek:

I am older then you and have never had a dog :eek::eek

Get a move on....MrsDub13 has not worked for years it would not be financially viable to get 3 kinds minded.She is a 'kept' woman,looks like a great lifestyle to me.I have friends the same as you and they will have kids when we are getting our lives back.
    DeadSkin wrote: »
    Congrats dude.
    We just had our first four weeks ago. Think we'll stick with one for the time being. See how it goes :pac:

Thanks and congrats,the first is the hardest.They get easer.

you know that's the first thing that came in to my head even though it was spelt differently, i would never go and see your band with a name like that

First thing I thought of was Mr. Benn

_40655423_mrbenn203.jpg

Yes you would.

I'd tell you to go, and you'd do what your told.

Jog on. Never would have associated that with those from bogland. Always more of a nawty boys phrase. No??

"Jog on you muggy little cnut"
    footballfactory2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

mine are kinda of like business set up ones - i cant really mention it here. everyone hates us :o

If you're giving away money, then i can't see how anybody would hate you...
    As for business start-ups, i'm trying to think of an idea but having no joy at the min.
    My ideal business would be like that Irish company Glenisk that make organic yoghurt and butter etc. Just live on a farm and not worry bout travelling to work..

Get a move on....MrsDub13 has not worked for years it would not be financially viable to get 3 kinds minded.She is a 'kept' woman,looks like a great lifestyle to me.I have friends the same as you and they will have kids when we are getting our lives back.

Its a bit late now, i nearly past the breeding age now and i kinda hate kids so............
    Yes you would.

I'd tell you to go, and you'd do what your told.

i will in my hole - dont you be telling me what to do, so you will be in sleeping in the airport tonight

• Advertisement

ibh wrote: »

Game. Set. Match.

Al - call your band 'The Boards' as a dedication to where you spend most of your time.

Or 'The Bore-ds' seeing as it's Al.........

Al - call your band 'The Boards' as a dedication to where you spend most of your time.

Or as a really chav way of saying "the birds?"

Or 'The Bints' because of his fascination with calling certain members of the public by that name. Excusing the obvious conflict in gender.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

If it was a boyband you were in Al, there'd be plenty of band name options, e,g TBH, IMO or FTW. But i think you should call yourselves The Trolls!!

• Advertisement

He could call his band "The Ryan Admas Experience" - yes I meant to spell it Admas!

Call them...'the Tools'

you lot are about as much use as a wooden cunt.

perfect

The wooden C U Next Tuesdays

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

you lot are about as much use as a wooden cunt.

Mr Alan & the Wooden Cunts. That is, if you are lead vocalist.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement