Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Very snakey indeed GY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

You watching this Pats game? They look so luke warm without Brady this season.

Ever see this clip?

I'm watching the in-game tracker on nfl.com. Need Rivers to keep gettin those TDs for my fantasy team.

Can't watch that clip in work unfortunately.

You should check out probably the greatest play of all time - Ben Watson for the Pats against the Broncos in 2005. It's defo on youtube. Unbelievable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Heres a good stream Xavi.

http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_live.r9763.swf?channel=wantingito3

Its Spanish commentary though, but just load up some commentary. Im using Springfield Rock 102.

Night lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Night Charlie.

On the topic of American Football and favourite plays, (that Watson one is one of my fave) but this cant be beat:

The guy who caught the ball is my very good friend's Uncle/Grandfather (cant remember which one).

Of course theres also this ridiculous nonsense :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Go Dodgers!!!!! :)

Lol I see the Liverpool thread has been bumped off page 1. Love it! :D

GuanYin wrote: »
    Mine!!!! :p

Oh come on, at least edit it and make it good!! (like my 5000th post:cool::p)

Morning ladddies.

Went to see "Mirrors" last night. It was going so well until the end. Had the worst death scene I've ever seen in it. Paula Patton is unbelievanly hot (doesn't post pics for fear of GY's wrath) and the film was goin well but the last 15 mins it all fell apart.

Watched "Black Sheep" on Sat with the lads. It's good if you liked "Shawn of the Dead" and that type of thing. Very funny IMO.

Neil, you don't happen to post over on 365 do you?

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Lol I see the Liverpool thread has been bumped off page 1. Love it! :D

STAY OFF TOPIC FFS :p

Mornign fellas. Off to the social welfare office now :o

Not happy, not happy at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

i hope he doesnt. and you shouldnt. it'll rot your brain.

Mr Alan wrote: »

Ah I only have an account for the Toon thread. I do spend a lot of time lurking in some of the threads though. Your right though, some of the stuff is brain rotting. Its like AH+BGRH on steriods.

The reason I asked regarding Neil, after some of his posts round here in the last 2 weeks, this rang a bell
    Football365_ForumFootball_Forum_Dumped_6_months_ago_but_know_wants_to_get_back_1223898074867.png
    The for***** in Q. is known to be a Dubliner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,659 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Ah I only have an account for the Toon thread. I do spend a lot of time lurking in some of the threads though. Your right though, some of the stuff is brain rotting. Its like AH+BGRH on steriods.

The reason I asked regarding Neil, after some of his posts round here in the last 2 weeks, this rang a bell

The for***** in Q. is known to be a Dubliner.

Is the user name BobbyFowler?

Boggles wrote: »
    Is the user name BobbyFowler?

You're right, it must be Al so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,845 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Connect 4 is for losers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

You're right, it must be Al so.

if that quote from al doesnt prove that its him, i dont dont know what does!

ITT-Pat wrote: »
    if that quote from al doesnt prove that its him, i dont dont know what does!

Indeed. Al, you've been rumbled.

Anyways, to lighten the mood, have some mid morning lols

2h365jb.jpg

Absolutely not. Cén fáth?!

EDIT: I see that. No that's no me! Longest i went out with anyone was 3 years and the one I'm seein at the moment I only went out with for 6 months!

• Advertisement

I just can't get enough of this vid. No matter what sport you're into you can't help but be in awe at the effort of Ben Watson -

Unreal

Epic stuff indeed Xavi. Kinda reminds me of the attitiude Eli displayed in 'that' play

I'll never get sick of watching that, and I say that as a Cowboys fan.

Did you catch the HBO 5 part special 'Hard Knocks' the Cowboys training camp? Really great insight into the mechanics of an NFL team.

No never saw that. I'd say it was good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

I just can't get enough of this vid. No matter what sport you're into you can't help but be in awe at the effort of Ben Watson -

Unreal

That's one of my single favourite plays of all time.... Absolutely amazing. And I'm a Colts fan.

This college highlights video from 2007 always gets me pumped!

No never saw that. I'd say it was good.

Get it from your **cough** cousin in America **cough**. Really is worth a vewing. T.O comes off real good in it, and it is interesting to see the free agents fight it out for the contract.

What a day. At least i got out at normal time which is unusual the last week or 2. Think I've done something to my knee over the weekend, was very sore last nite and now a bit tender. But sure feck it, off to muay-Thai now. Hope this threads moved off the NFL gheyness :pac: later on!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Back to the NFL:D

Anyone see the finish to the Chicago Bears and Atlanta Falcons last night:eek:

11 seconds left the Bears score a touchdown to go ahead by 1. A kick off return and one play later there's a second left on the clock on the Falcons score a field goal. Amazing stuff. Roll on London!!:D

Or, how about the Cowboys against the Cardinals..... Cardinals up by 10 in the last 2 minutes of the 4th. Cowboys score an amazing touchdown, get back possession. Got their first field goal attempt charged down, but thanks to a time out being called they got another shot. Then they converted from some 52 odd yards. Game went into O.T, Cowboys got the football, but the Cadinals D stayed strong, and on a 4th down punt the kicker was charged down and the Cardinals scored a touchdown from it. First time in the history of the nfl that a charged down punt in overtime was converted into a touchdown!

Plus, Romo is out for a month after breaking his finger. The Cowboys lose AND lose T. Romo for 4 weeks, doubly good!!!:P

eZe^ wrote: »
    Plus, Romo is out for a month after breaking his finger. The Cowboys lose AND lose T. Romo for 4 weeks, doubly good!!!:P

Hey!!!!!! :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Walking out of the indoor football complex tonight and met a friend of mine who was just out of the adjoining gym - some knack-bag had broken into her car. She had put her bag in the boot and it was gone so the knacker was probably sat watching.

Hateful. :mad:

Hey!!!!!! :(

Sorry man, Colts fan here... A friendly rivalry never hurt anyone! :pac:

You see Harrison and Manning over the weekend, HOT DIGGITY THOSE BOYS CAN PLAY SOME MIGHTY GOOD FOOOOTBALLL.

• Advertisement

eZe^ wrote: »
    Manning over the weekend, HOT DIGGITY THOSE BOYS CAN PLAY SOME MIGHTY GOOD FOOOOTBALLL.

Doesn't compensate for the fact that he has got an incredibly cretinous forehead.

This is my boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Oh come on, at least edit it and make it good!! (like my 5000th post:cool::p)
    Whaddya want to "make it good"?

Alternative I could delete a few of my posts and give someone else the 10,000 post ;)

Alternative I could delete a few of my posts and give someone else the 10,000 post ;)

Good as in bewbs, .gifs, or any combination of both.

Lads tbh

Why not?

You could do that....highlighting my epic fail once again! Nice! :)

Just home, picked up more scratches and bumps tonight than i normally would in a month :mad:

Just finished watching the latest episode of Entourage, and they played this song at the end.

I am stunned. What a song. Can't believe this gem has been laying low for a no. of years and never blew up.

Entourage music is always win. Saigon's 'the letter p' is some of the best rhyming I've heard in a while.

Personally I preach prophecy,
    These punks putting out
    poems, about pimpin',
    Pushin' and property,
    Please, people ain't prepared to be persuaded,
    About political paraphrases,
    they printin in them papers,
    I forced you people to peep the letter "P",
    Poetically putting the paragraphs so perfectly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

hey neil have they announced when the ufc tickets are on sale?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I love Entourage's theme song (Jane's Addiction). I have that album, it's pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Anyone else sick of hearing about the budget already?

I'm sick of all the talk about it, and it hasn't even been f*eckin announced yet.

Morning lads.

• Advertisement

Uefa are a farce, check out the Liverpool thread.

morning.

Uefa are a farce, check out the Liverpool thread.

morning.

Already heard the news on SSN this morning. Does seem to shaft the fans massively, but then since when has that been a concern for the ***** at either UEFA or FIFA.

its being appealled by Athletico and Liverpool, as the tickets have already been sold. If the game is moved, is has to be a minimum of 300kms away, refunds for tickets are being offered but none for travel expenses/accomadation etc, despite people already having shelled out hundreds for it.

The beauties of unemployment :)

Just awake now :p . How are all the **** of the OT thread doing haha?

Watched possibly the worst film I've ever seen last night. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.......I didn't realise Sean Connery could be in such ****e.....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

The beauties of unemployment :)

Just awake now :p . How are all the **** of the OT thread doing haha?

Watched possibly the worst film I've ever seen last night. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.......I didn't realise Sean Connery could be in such ****e.....!

I don't think you have got the hang of unemployment yet. You shouldn't be awake until the afternoon at least.

No lectures until 1 o'clock, god I love the lack of hours in my course, not so much the incredible difficulty of somethings, but the late starts always put me in a good mood! :pac:

Time to get started on my lab report which is basically meant to be a mini fcuking thesis.

I don't think you have got the hang of unemployment yet. You shouldn't be awake until the afternoon at least.

I am normally up at 6 so it's a bit of a difference anyway :p

Evening girls. Just in from a work sports day. Bolloxed.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Bleedin Budget. Thankfully I don't smoke - but driving a 2 litre turbo car might really begin to pinch if the price of oil goes back up.

Ah well - it'll give us something else to moan about in the pub this weekend. And we paddies like nothing more than good moan about having no money over 10 pints.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Fúcking government cúnts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement