Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

Des wrote: »
    Fúcking government cúnts.

+ 1.

car tax
    car parking levy
    petrol increase

Fúck you! But they're so noble. They took a pay cut...ahhhhh....:rolleyes:

By the by, anyone here who voted them in has no right to moan! :)

At least they left the bier alone.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Gummi venus de milo Simpsons on Sky 1 now! Favourite episode.

'Homer, this is God.....frey Jones'

'dramatizationmaynotofhappened'

t8lsvt.gif

See you in hell, Candyboys!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Gummi venus de milo Simpsons on Sky 1 now! Favourite episode.

'Homer, this is God.....frey Jones'

'dramatizationmaynotofhappened'

Ha ha. Yeah love that scene. The way Homer answers the phone nervously thinking that it may be God. Seriously, i love funny sh!t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,072 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Evening girls. Just in from a work sports day. Bolloxed.

Man, you seem to work in the best place ever! Sports days, free drink nights...i want :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Best Homer quote ever "I hope I didn't brain my damage" :D

• Advertisement

Fúcking government cúnts.

Personal abuse. Reported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

Cheer up guys, everyone knew it was going to be a tough budget that was going to hit the wallet, tbh it probably didnt go far enough imo, Budget 2010 will play out like a grim musical moment from reeling in the years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Is youtube down for people? I hope it wasnt cut in the budget! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,072 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I got cut in the budget. Theres blood everywhere.

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Best Homer quote ever "I hope I didn't brain my damage" :D

I am so smart, I am so smart..... S-M-R-T!

My favourite is Ralph Wiggum....."Me fail English, that's unpossible"!

I'm officially no longer single lads....I await the onslaught of abuse...particularly from Des!

ITT-Pat...they haven't announced it officially yet in that no ticket info has been released but it's a definite as its on ufc.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I'm officially no longer single lads....I await the onslaught of abuse...particularly from Des!

Welcome to the dark side :(

Welcome to the dark side :(

LOL now now dude...turn that frown upside down! :pac: It's not all bad....is it? (been a long time since I wasn't single!)

Ah yeah it is great tbh. Sex on tap is a massive plus, and you can go out and get as hammered as you like yet still go home with a bird! :D

If I could find an appropriate .gif to sum up my disappointment in you, I would post it. Alas, you'll will have to settle for being called a 3.gif

This comes from the bitter man who **** himself to sleep at night, whimpering with self pity.

Ah yeah it is great tbh. Sex on tap is a massive plus, and you can go out and get as hammered as you like yet still go home with a bird! :D

Ah yes there it is! :) Noice! Regular sex again = :) I knew the relationship buzz had the advantages!

Rephrase that to "you can get as hammered as you like yet still go home with a bird that you know you're not gonna regret in the mornin! :pac:

I if I could find an appropriate .gif to sum up my disappointment in you, I would post it. Alas, you'll will have to settle for being called a 3.gif

Not tonight charlie, you can call me "w@nked"! :P:pac:

Yes i know man what can I say, I'm, eh, getting old! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

went for the biggest emotional cycle today into town cause i was bored and wanted to go gym and didn't want to waste 95 cent each way on the bus.....the way back was torture really, my jumper and t-shirt were drenched and were so heavy which meant cycling was so tough. The hot chocolate when i got in though with a nice marshmellow made it all worth it.

Some goon nearly ran me over in Donnybrook though...I shouted at him at the traffic lights and I think I made him cry... also got a jones appled flavour can. delish.

Not tonight charlie, you can call me "w@nked"! :P:pac:

That makes two of us. ;) And at least mine was done by a pro. Me.

That makes two of us. ;) And at least mine was done by a pro. Me.

you're hardly a pro....more like a third degree master!

went for the biggest emotional cycle today into town cause i was bored and wanted to go gym and didn't want to waste 95 cent each way on the bus.....the way back was torture really, my jumper and t-shirt were drenched and were so heavy which meant cycling was so tough. The hot chocolate when i got in though with a nice marshmellow made it all worth it.

Some goon nearly ran me over in Donnybrook though...I shouted at him at the traffic lights and I think I made him cry... also got a jones appled flavour can. delish.

ugh, cycling to and from town without a gym session in the middle of the 2 would kill me....why don;t you go to a local gym!? (says the man who's gym is in Sandyford!:pac:)

Jesus lads Ive to be up at 7....wtf am I doin online! I will bid you all adieu....until next time!

Stay in school.

• Advertisement

you're hardly a pro....more like a third degree master!

Aye.

Seriously though, best of luck with the bint, hopefully she is not a snake with tits.

Gonna hit the scratcher lads, so I bid you a goodnight.

Este, what the feck is an 'emotional cycle'?!

Aye.

Seriously though, best of luck with the bint, hopefully she is not a snake with tits.

Gonna hit the scratcher lads, so I bid you a goodnight.

you could make money givin w@nk seminars!! :pac;

Cheers dude, nah she's bang on...... not high maintenance, good lookin, and up for the banter. My kinda girl tbh.

Yea I'm outies this time as well!

Pat Rafters

ah i see the term wasnt used in your day. cant really describe what i mean tbh, i guess if the term was to be taken seriously it would mean being out of your comfort zone and giving it loads, but thats a fairly **** explanation so there xavi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Ah yeah it is great tbh. Sex on tap is a massive plus,

Yes because that is all women are good for.

I really want to be banned.

GuanYin wrote: »

Did I say that? Nope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

GuanYin wrote: »

Not true at all. Some are good at cooking and ironing also.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

In about 2 months time you'll regret that and look back and wonder "why did I do that" and then you'll live with it because your guilt couldn't take breaking her heart, before you know it you'll be walking up an aisle looking for exits but because you don't want to make a scene you'll go through with it and pretend to yourself that it'll work out in enough time then BAM!! She's pregnant and that playboy lifestyle, martial arts, posting on boards - that all goes out the window because you'll be struggling to buy nappies after this recession turns into a depression and your finance job goes out the window when it's outsourced to the south asia and you're drawing the dole and using the child support to feed your drug habit you developed to take your mind off the wife you never loved.

Bad move dude.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Back with an ex?

:rolleyes:
    Rephrase that to "you can get as hammered as you like yet still go home with a bird that you know you're not gonna regret in the mornin! :pac:
    But you ARE going to regret getting back with an ex in a month/three months/year.

Personally, I don't see it lasting much longer than just after Xmas, tbh.
    Jesus lads Ive to be up at 7....wtf am I doin online! I will bid you all adieu....until next time!
    Did you make it to work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

can i just say i ****ing love raotl (liverpool fansite)

best **** place on the internet
    (after here of course)

morning gents

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Mr Alan wrote: »

(after here of course)

morning gents
    Fair enough.

Morning Al.

(after here of course)

morning gents

I hear it has the highest number of ghey users on teh internetz.

Mornin

Neil still hasn't surfaced.

Does anyone know where he works? We should send his boss a link to this thread, pointing out the 2.30am drunken posts.

Ha ha Al must know. Do it!

• Advertisement

I'm not sure tbh.

give him a text des.

I'm not sure tbh.

give him a text des.

PM pr text me his number, I don't have it in my phone.

Message sent.

"Hey Neil,the lads in the Off Topic thread are worried about you,are you ok?Des,xxx"

Actually, Xavi, I sent that via online webtext, if your Irish number is still in use, you might get that message too, by mistake.

Neil just text me asking for your number Des....i think he has you sussed!

I hope you didn't give it to him.

• Advertisement

It's ok Des, game over! Wasn't posting cos i'm workin (Aye right - good post Eskimo btw!)

Made it in on time-ish. Knackered this mornin though. Nah Des tbh I regret nothin. We get on real real well and it's a fairly complicated story as to what happened the first time. Xmas? Hmmmm harsh tbh. I'll remember to dig this up if you're wrong! :pac: I know people who've broken up and got back without a bother. It's not ALWAYS the wrong thing to do (i agree it usually is)

Nice text Des, NOT A CHANCE I'm tellin ya where I work though, this thread is enough evidence to justifiably fire my ass (and many other peoples)!

Neil, if you're lurking, tell the missus that it's too early to put you under the thumb. Tell her you needs teh internetz!!!

Edit: Talk about bad timing on my behalf.

Perhaps Neil you can keep this on the iPod, just incase.

Anyone here have any decent experiences with Recruitment Agencies, ones that are decent for graduates?

DesF

The Boards text stalker :D

DesF

Oh yea touché dude, you owed me one tbh!

DesF

Who?

DesF.....legendary boards.ie poster.

Uberfan extraordinaire?

you never heard of him?

just as well, bloke is a tosser.

Who?

i dunno man, apparently some lad called millersangel got stalkked by some chap called DesF!

Free Sim cards are available from o2, so I got one, and started texting my flatmate, pretending to be an ungly munter who had a crush on him ten years ago or more.

He was freaked out, because I was pretending to have seen him going to and from work and stuff like that. Telling him she was in love with him, and had this whole relationship built up with him over texts. Proper bi-polar behaviour in the texts. It was great, he'd come into the pub after work and show us all his new messages from her, one day I even managed to get another friend in on it, and he got a text from his stalker while I was sitting in the pub watching football with him.

This started last October, and we ran it until Xmas Eve.

We pretended one of us had seen her in the pub, and had given us a card for him.

He was absolutely freaked out when he turned to the back page of the card and saw our two names on it.

It was beautiful.

Free Sim cards are available from o2, so I got one, and started texting my flatmate, pretending to be an ungly munter who had a crush on him ten years ago or more.

He was freaked out, because I was pretending to have seen him going to and from work and stuff like that. Telling him she was in love with him, and had this whole relationship built up with him over texts. Proper bi-polar behaviour in the texts. It was great, he'd come into the pub after work and show us all his new messages from her, one day I even managed to get another friend in on it, and he got a text from his stalker while I was sitting in the pub watching football with him.

This started last October, and we ran it until Xmas Eve.

We pretended one of us had seen her in the pub, and had given us a card for him.

He was absolutely freaked out when he turned to the back page of the card and saw our two names on it.

It was beautiful.

Excellant stuff, that's how you do it. Build the rib up good and slow.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement