Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

irishbird wrote: »
    not as often as you would think tbh:)

we got named the posh and becks of BGRH a while back, and in the spirit of the new naming he did start wearing my underwear to work but i had to put a stop to that :p:p

too much info tbh

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Packing for my holidays.... oh yesh :cool:

T844.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Pretty ghey tbh

Mr Alan wrote: »

T844.jpg

Where ya off to? U gonna get Wayne to give ya a sensual massage again?!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

T844.jpg

I like the shorts Alan. I have recently promoted yellow to be my favourite colour..

BTW, can somebody fill me in on why DesF is banned now? I let work get in the way of Boards.ie for a couple of days and came back to hear Des was booted.. Too lazy to sift through threads looking for the details...

• Advertisement

ibh wrote: »
    BTW, can somebody fill me in on why DesF is banned now? I let work get in the way of Boards.ie for a couple of days and came back to hear Des was booted.. Too lazy to sift through threads looking for the details...

W..W..W..W..W..W.W...WHATTT?:eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

He'll be back next week afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Pretty ghey tbh
    +1

Twas to do with the recent controversies. The posts have been deleted so no good looking for them. Nothing major really. Be back in a few days.

ibh wrote: »
    DesF explained himself here. The posts are gone now anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Twas to do with the recent controversies. The posts have been deleted so no good looking for them. Nothing major really. Be back in a few days.

Just worrying that Desf will miss out on predicting a Shels loss / draw this weekend in the LOI predictions thread:pac:

Pretty ghey tbh

Why thank you, thought you were all into the gay **** now after your gig the other night?
    Where ya off to? U gonna get Wayne to give ya a sensual massage again?!! :D:D:D

Zakynthos, have to get away from CL final week :) it is a greek island i'm going to, although a different one to where i got my massage from Wayne ;) that was on Ios. oh my memories

and it wasn't sensual :) just a proper massage to "relieve my muscles" :D nothing gay about that. good memory you have by the way.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

im bored
    crouchse2.png
    crouch1701_468x626.jpg
    he will be missed at LFC christmass parties if he goes.... now thats style!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

im bored
    crouchse2.png
    crouch1701_468x626.jpg
    he will be missed at LFC christmass parties if he goes.... now thats style!

Yeah but somehow that

+

cash-wad.jpg

=

abbey_clancy_bikini_fhm_04.jpg

Zakynthos, have to get away from CL final week :) it is a greek island i'm going to, although a different one to where i got my massage from Wayne ;) that was on Ios. oh my memories

and it wasn't sensual :) just a proper massage to "relieve my muscles" :D nothing gay about that. good memory you have by the way.

I know it was in Ios, I went looking for Wayne myself! I met a mad jacked up South African nutcase named Wayne and drunkedly asked him "Do u give men massages"!! Once I explained the story to him he laughed it off but there was a period there where Im pretty sure he was plannin on killin me!! Not a hard name to remmeber, same as if I told u a lad called "Stevie" or "Fernando" gave me one!!

Zakynthos eh?! Friend was there, had a good time, let me know how it is, Im goin back to Greece in late July, havent decided where yetso wanna get the lowdown on it!! When u leavin!? Im sure word will travel of Uniteds victory, you'll find out one way or another!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

_40603762_mcdonald203.jpg

free transfer i believe......he's gonna replace crouchy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

And he is definitly cheaper:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

Ahahahahahahaahha:D
    He ring it for sure:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Link dead :(

• Advertisement

Its working to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Funny! I like funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Speaking of funny, I stumbled across this earlier:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1784442

Cheerleading can be dangerous!

Ouch :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Morning :D

Jays has it been two weeks already?! :p

Jays has it been two weeks already?! :p
    Twas only one mon ami.

I was actually unbanned on Friday but said I wouldn't post until today, so as to serve my full ban.

• Advertisement

Yeah I saw that alright. Well good to have you back, especially considering the mauling Shels handed out over the weekend! Super stuff.

Mornign men.

Hey DesF nice to see you back:D

http://www.greeka.com/ionian/zakynthos/zakynthos-photos/zakynthos-photos-01.htm

Image wont post for some reason :(

^^^
    BUT i was here today.

Now i'm sitting in a bar, having a beer listening to Smokie Robinson. I never want to come home.

Although my plan of being away from all the hooha over the CL final has backfired, the place i am staying is full of cockneys, at least we'll all be cheering for Chelsea together :)

anyway,gotta go play pool! night night x

Squeaky Bums gents? :D

Tonight's the night.

• Advertisement

Went to see the new Indy flick on saturday.

Quality altogether.

Oh yeah? I'm going to see it on Wednesday. Have seats booked in 'Gold Class'. You ever do that Des? It's where you get your own recliner, waiter etc and they bring you beer at whatever time during the movie you want. Amazing!

Gold Class

Didn't like it Ted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,399 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

DesF wrote: »
    Went to see the new Indy flick on saturday.

Quality altogether.

I really hope you are being sarcastic.

It is quite possibly the worst movie i have seen in a long time, and almost certainly Speilbergs worst movie, possibly ever, definitely in a long time.

So many terrible scenes and 'plot' points. John Hurt HORRIBLY underused. ARGH! SO BAD! SO VERY VERY BAD!

I don't go to Indy films for a Cinematic Art House experience. I go to be entertained, in a light hearted, not too much thinking kind of way.

I enjoyed it. I don't care what actor did what, I don't care about the endings, or the unbelievable storyline.

It's Indiana Jones ffs, you're going to get some silliness, it's what I love about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,399 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

DesF wrote: »
    I don't go to Indy films for a Cinematic Art House experience. I go to be entertained, in a light hearted, not too much thinking kind of way.

I enjoyed it. I don't care what actor did what, I don't care about the endings, or the unbelievable storyline.

It's Indiana Jones ffs, you're going to get some silliness, it's what I love about it.

There is silliness, and there is what got served up by this train-wreck of a movie. I love the original movies, 3 of my favourite movies ever, but this fourth installment is shocking. From the needless Nuke test to the ants building a rope of themselves. It had some good moments (CALL IT A ROPE!) but overall it was rubbish, with some terrible CGI to boot. AND THE MONKEYS!!

I can live with suspension of belief. That's absolutely no problem with me. The problem is there was no script or plot. A load of pants.

i havent seen it yet so......sssshhhhhhhhh!!!!

Went to see The Boss last night, so so so good

Jays he's back. How was Moscowthe holiday?

Holiday was good apart from one night when i got blindingly drunk and made something of a goat of myself

oh and getting badly sunburnt on my knees on the last day :(

apart from that twas excellent!

Ah good stuff. Any women/men to report on?

went on something of a "slut run" on the drunken night in question, but nothing too memorable

(i've been advised that "slut run" is the technical term)

Is that like 'Beat The Slapper'?

explain the premise behind beat the slapper and i'll tell ya! :)

I hope there was paddlin' involved.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement