Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread & Off Topic Thread II - Collectors Edition Bumper Pack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Went to see The Boss last night, so so so good
    Right

The missus was working at it.
    Holiday was good apart from one night when i got blindingly drunk and made something of a goat of myself

Slut Run.

Did you get your hole?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,845 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

In work, I sit, beside a D!CKHEAD

Trilla wrote: »

Do stuff to him.

Has he gone on lunch yet?

Unless you sit beside me.

I'll just have a look over and see if he's using boards.

Nope.

OK, so.

Do stuff to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Al, 'Beat The Slapper' is a competition to see who can score the most in one night. Usually played in the Wezz or Sweat Box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

well Desmond, the premise of a slut run is that bascially i went around mooching any decent bird i could, and as soon as i mooched her, moved onto the next one....shocking really, not my style, hence my "acting like a goat"

Yea xavi, that sounds like it, but i wasnt in competition with anyone really, more of a personal mission, wasnt my intention at the time, just kind of happened that way! poor show, i'm all about the love :(

come to think of it, some irish bint punched me in the mouth for calling her a cnut :(

wat was your Mrs doing at the gig? she get to see the show? enjoy it?

trilla-i used to sit beside a dickhead. but he left. isnt that right Neil1984?! :)

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Al, 'Beat The Slapper' is a competition to see who can score the most in one night. Usually played in the Wezz or Sweat Box.

pedobear3va_4.gif

well Desmond, the premise of a slut run is that bascially i went around mooching any decent bird i could, and as soon as i mooched her, moved onto the next one....shocking really, not my style, hence my "acting like a goat"
    Yeah, I'm the same really.

wat was your Mrs doing at the gig? she get to see the show? enjoy it?
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56046255&postcount=51946

Nah, don't think she enjoyed it.

She works in one of the burger vans as a second job to pay her mortgage.

(Yes, my burd owns her own gaf. Sweet or what :D:D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I can see your screen. ^_^

• Advertisement

DesF wrote: »
    Nah, don't think she enjoyed it.

Actually i was giving out about the amount of locked thick muldoons there last night myself. Music was super though.
    (Yes, my burd owns her own gaf. Sweet or what :D:D)

You can take the boy out of Coolock.....;)

Music was super though.

Wouldn't be a fan myself.
    You can take the boy out of Coolock.....;)

:D

She lives in Finglas.

How's the house on the hill by the way? Hope the peasants didn't miss you too much.

nah my butler kept the place ticking over ;)
    Wouldn't be a fan myself.

I do fear for your musical tastes at times Des!

trilla-i used to sit beside a dickhead. but he left. isnt that right Neil1984?! :)

:pac::pac:

God damnit i was just about to sign in and say the same about u!! Mutual love Al!!

Where'd ya go in the islands then? Was it just the one island? Was it as good as Ios? What are u wearing? Can I call over?! :pac::pac:

Robert Palmer is underrated.

nah my butler kept the place ticking over ;)
    Good stuff.
    I do fear for your musical tastes at times Des!
    You don't need to Al. ;)

What are u wearing? Can I call over?!
    I, also, would like to know.

• Advertisement

Where'd ya go in the islands then? Was it just the one island? Was it as good as Ios? What are u wearing? Can I call over?! :pac::pac:

Just zakynthos. nice place, one part of the island is quite mental, has its own "uncovered" show from Feb and thats where we were staying, not really my cup of tea, but we were far enough away to avoid all that ****e if we wanted. yea nice island. different to Ios, some of the scenery was lovely, cliffs and caves and things like that. you'd like it.

What are u wearing? Can I call over?! :pac::pac:
    I, also, would like to know.

down boys :cool:

Just zakynthos. nice place, one part of the island is quite mental, has its own "uncovered" show from Feb and thats where we were staying, not really my cup of tea, but we were far enough away to avoid all that ****e if we wanted. yea nice island. different to Ios, some of the scenery was lovely, cliffs and caves and things like that. you'd like it.

Sounds very pleasant!

As long as it has decent women (?) and some decent night spots then it sounds good.

Im goin back to Greece in late July/early Augusto myself so scoutin different islands at d moment.

I love how this thread has a 5 star rating, unlike the other team threads which get a 4 cos fans of rival teams give it 1 star!! This is the unity thread!!

As long as it has decent womenyes

and some decent night spots then it sounds good.yes,particularly the area called Laganas

• Advertisement

wtf?

Empty posting...postwhore...BAN! :pac:

Cheers for the heads up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

I love how this thread has a 5 star rating, unlike the other team threads which get a 4 cos fans of rival teams give it 1 star!! This is the unity thread!!

Im going to give this thread 4 stars now just because my gaydar meter went crazy after reading that post.
    I hope you are happy with yourself!

Al was grease expensive? Looking for somewhere to go to get locked and burnt all over for a week

wtf?

Read the quote, his post is in there...still though...

BAN!!

IrishMike wrote: »
    Im going to give this thread 4 stars now just because my gaydar meter went crazy after reading that post.
    I hope you are happy with yourself!

Al was grease expensive? Looking for somewhere to go to get locked and burnt all over for a week

Says the guy talking about expensive GREASE:eek::eek:Why u want to be all greasy eh?! Keep your fantasies to yourself PLEASE!! :pac::pac:

Apparently gays have the most active gaydar......just sayin!!

willy.jpg

Says the guy talking about expensive GREASE:eek::eek:Why u want to be all greasy eh?! Keep your fantasies to yourself PLEASE!! :pac::pac:

Apparently gays have the most active gaydar......just sayin!!

I think now is a good time to play this card

tumbleweed.jpg

:pac::D

No. Been there a few times, Island hoping a few years ago, CL final last year and just now. tis cheap as chips if you want it to be, €2.50-3.00 for a beer, nice meal for 12-15 euro. Even when they are trying to rip you off (athens last year), its still much cheaper than here and most places.

willy.jpg

Hahaha!

I think now is a good time to play this card

tumbleweed.jpg

:pac::D

I think you're trying to save face. Generally others decide if its a tumbleweed joke or not.....

Anyway it wasnt a joke, what in the hell are u talkin to us about grease for?! :D:D

To answer your question about the country Greece and not the lubricated sunstance found in cheap processed foods and popular amongst professional wrestlers, car mechanics, members of the gay community and in the hair sleazeball Europeans, yes Greece is quite cheap.

If you're going to any of the islands from Athens (which Id advise cos Athena is a kip) then expect to pay around €50 for the ferry.

Rooms would be around €20-30 per night, depends really on the time of year/quality of room u want.

As Al said €3 for a beer, nice meal for €15, great weather, meet loads of people, Australian girls (I highly recommend u try a sample in between bouts of greasing :D:D) etc etc its a good way to spends a week or two.

U can make it more expensive depending on how much u want to do. Renting quads, scuba diving etc......its really up to u from there.

Travel Forum >>>>>>>>:D

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

hey, did that girl from the feedback thread get let in soccer yet? if so, i might have to start hanging around here a bit more :)

irishbird wrote: »
    hey, did that girl from the feedback thread get let in soccer yet? if so, i might have to start hanging around here a bit more :)
    PWNED. Nice 1.

wat girl?:confused:

i miss all the fun when i aint around!

Yep she got in. No posts yet I don't think. And what was the story with your fella defending her?!

Lol you're all ears now aren't ya! :pac:

i miss all the fun when i aint around!
    f36cafad16a84917ec962073474915ba_1.jpg

Yea Im outta the loop on that one?!

Yep she got in. No posts yet I don't think. And what was the story with your fella defending her?!

i know, i just went back and finished reading the thread - there will be strong words with the boy tonight - let me tell you

girls

• Advertisement

Thread's here in feedback for those who missed it. It's actually hilarious so read the whole lot. Just got closed there a few mins ago.

DesF was her white knight. It moved me. I hope they'll be happy together Oh hi Irishbird.

Sherifu wrote: »
    DesF was her white knight. It moved me. I hope they'll be happy together Oh hi Irishbird.

You have never seen me angry, have you ?:p

I just think it's very nice when someone in the community cares for a young firm tight female like that.

Thread's here in feedback for those who missed it. It's actually hilarious so read the whole lot. Just got closed there a few mins ago.

Here's her access request. She'll liven the place up with that attitude anyway!

LOL @
    Who's this punter!!
    She was out to get u!!

just read that whole thread.

i think i'm in love :)

• Advertisement

Xavi since that thread is closed I cant put thanks in on those FAIL pics put my oh my, excellent work son!

just read that whole thread.

i think i'm in love :)
    What a surprise. Hole, heartbeat.
    Xavi since that thread is closed I cant put thanks in on those FAIL pics put my oh my, excellent work son!
    Yes you can.

You have never seen me angry, have you ?:p

divorcecake.jpg

Divorce cake anyone? :D

Sherifu wrote: »
    What a surprise. Hole, heartbeat.

Yes you can.

Is there a dily thanks quota? I think Ive been a naughty boy today with my thanks whoring!!

That thread needs to be archived!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭DaveyGem

Here's her access request. She'll liven the place up with that attitude anyway!

LOL @ She was out to get u!!

As funny an intro to the soccer forum as anyone is likely to see.

Still I don't think she last... such is the nature of this place

How did those exams of yours go Neil(1984)?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement